Thread: WTB: Vote

WTB: Vote

I have scrimped and saved and now have the 1 million credits required for the price of admission into the Council of Truth. Who do I forward this to to buy my seat so that Devil's Advocate may be a voting member?

Please don't tell me to send it to Vixentrox; she'll just blow it all on stims and Hit the Floor Jack and we wouldn't want funds meant to further the cause to be misspent..
    Last edited by Nevver; Apr 26th, 2004 at 03:20:52.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

*sends 43 copies of clan application forms to Miss McCallagher*

Ah, now you've gone and torn it Tussa. You've just given Never more materials for her new paper-cut torture technique. Can't say I'm disappointed, though.

Some noob with a plan to

1. Steal thongs
    2. ?????
    3. Dance!

(And why can't I use my proper name of "Cosmik"? OMGORZ! Nerf!!)

My words are found at n3rfed

Oh! Nevver you got more paper to finish that statue of Mr. Ross. It will be the first paper statue I tell you!

I think one million is too much but it is your money. Perhaps they will agree to it Nevver. They may even make you the interior designer of the Coundil of Truth building. I have seen it; it really needs a new look. When you are in there, do not take a swim in that awful pool. I do not think the clanners ever changed that water.

Well, why not make the CoT that OT reconizes CoT + DA? I'm sure we can get a member of Omni-Admin to approve that.

That way whenever there is anything offical to talk to the clanners about, we can just go 'Well, what do YOU think Nevver?'

I like this idea.
    -Ryncar
    .:Vector-Blue:.

I would love to design a new decoration for the building with Nevvers interiors.

one million is too much...? Swift if your every low on money, dont hesitate to give me a call...well work something out *winks*

Are you kidding me? She's loaded, so much so in fact SHE pays other people for their services .

I'm sure recruiting the director of Omni-Internops can't be cheap.
    -Ryncar

Haha! A new side of Swiftmind's strict'n'stern look revealled !
    Nice shot.
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

*runs and hides!*
    -Ryncar

So...when are we going on that "hot" date in 4 Holes Nevver? *strokes her Caterwaul lovingly*
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

There, there, Vixentrox, it's okay. I know it's just the booze talking and I forgive you. What I find surprising is that you can still afford such luxuries after paying for your vote. Or, are you the one doing the collecting? Several million credit will buy quite a nice stash of high quality stims, won't it?
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Do not confuse me with my sister dear Nevver. We are quite different people I assure you. Didn't you and Thyme used to have stim parties before...?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Stims were just one of our many business ventures and it was quite lucrative for a while. The really funny part is that the Clans were such great customers since they were trying to deaden their pain and, at the same time, couldn't fight properly since they were stoned out of their minds which... made their pain even greater. Pure genius!
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

So perhaps you want to see me in 4 Holes after all then Nevver since I'm so strung out on Stims hmmm? You could....take advantage of me....
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Originally posted by Legaron
    I would love to design a new decoration for the building with Nevvers interiors.

one million is too much...? Swift if your every low on money, dont hesitate to give me a call...well work something out *winks*
    This statement was not about my financial position. Yes one million credits is not a lot of money at all. By saying that it is still too much…I am really saying how much a certain position on a certain government is worth.

Are you kidding me? She's loaded, so much so in fact SHE pays other people for their services .

I'm sure recruiting the director of Omni-Internops can't be cheap.
    For the last time that is not me. I call on banning all digital photo editing. If you want to see a picture of me, just click on the link in my signature here.

My, my, you two are obsessed with stims. If you two want to fight that is fine with me. But do NOT do it in 4 Holes. Precious mining equipment could get damaged.

For the record, that's not me either.

No, really.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.