Thread: Looking For Clan Guild

Looking For Clan Guild

Hello, I am a level 81 Martial Artist looking to join a guild. I am not expierienced with Role playing, but I am willing to give it a shot. Another weekness of mine is that I gained all 81 levels solo so I will need to be " taught " how to group. Please reply here if interested.

Thanks !!

De Opresso Libre

Hello Ugh. My name is Drsepsis. I am the president of De Opresso Libre. We are a midsize, very active clan guild based out of West Athens. We are currently looking for good players to join up. If you are interested drop me a tell in game and I can set you up with a group and give you more info about the guild. Feel free to visit our boards at http://pub25.ezboard.com/bdeopressolibre We are in the process of getting a website up so that boards are all we have for now.

Drsepsis
    100 Doctor

Gorilla5
    113 Soldier
    President of Synergy Factor

"The problem with the world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be the death penalty for it, but why don't we remove all the safety labels and let the problem work itself out?"

"The most populous thing in the world is hydrogen, followed closely by idiots."

Join us and have a safe future

I got a Ma in my guild almost your lvl called Serg we have just been formed if you show loyalty you might become a commander quicker than you know join us and secure your future contact me Gajar or Serg ingame