Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The time has Come!

Mis Report

Maybe he misreported it.

Maybe its' the Neuters So all the Atroxes are planning a big uprising. All the big Atrox leaders (and some are quite big) got together and decided that it sucked be Neuter. They have the muscles, they have the bod, but no twig and berries. So they are pissed and have decided to rise up in the only manner that they can None of the other races expect too much stiff competition from them. In fact they feel that the whole Neuter situation has been soft and pliable from the beginning. Female Doctors have agreed that in the past it was impossible to get a rise out of them and are wondering why it is coming to a head now. One Atrox leader, who has asked to remain anonymous, has said the pressure has been building for some time but nothing ever seems to happen. While they hope to bring the issue to a climax there is little hope of them succeeding.

Hey, it is just as plausible as Soltak's story and a lot more entertaining. Of course I didn't all CAP SHOUT THE STUPID STORY.

BTW, I thought that even in mayhem areas neutrals couldn't attack until they were attacked? This may be wrong on my part but if it isn't then all we have to do is ignore the uprising and nothing happens. The Neuters however are under no such set back. The only positive thing is that they can't **** the women

Randalpho 84th Level Clan MP Rk1
    Statistics show that people with pets live longer, happier, healthier lives.

Wink This is the funniest thread I've seen all week

This series of messages is just side-splittingly hysterical.

To quote SodaMoca5, "...I thought that even in mayhem areas neutrals couldn't attack until they were attacked? This may be wrong on my part but if it isn't then all we have to do is ignore the uprising and nothing happens."

Think about it.

Red face I Can See

The majority of you have Obviousley not played a neutral character for a very long time in this game.

Omni have- their cities where clanners are not welcome and only omnis have access to the goods sold in omni territory, Own uniforms, Benefits of being omni!

Clanners have- their cities where Omnis are not welcome and only clanners have access to the goods sold in Clanner Territory,Own uniforms, Benefits of being clanners!

Neutrals have- a smudge of territory, omnis and clanners can come and go as they please, all of them have access to our goods in our stores, we have no uniform or any benefits of being a neutral and staying out of the conflict.

The majority of you seem to think that we neutrals want to fight in this war!
    We dont
    We want benefits, goods that only we have access to, and somewhere that we can call our true home where we are safe and not molested by clanners and omnis killing our guards because they have nothing better to do!

We are a faction in our own right, if your idiotic war didnt affect us then why would we need to start up a neutral uprising.

So instead of whinging about the fact that we might rise up against you, ever thought about keeping your conflicts and business far away from us.

That way we both would have nothing to whinge about!

-----------------------------------------------

Some body Please! Give Me Strength

ya, wtf?

So what are you going to do? Run into trade and start attacking guards or something? Well whatever, clan does that every day and the only thing anyone can do it is ignore it and continue on with their shopping.

You want something 'special'? Well then join a damn faction. I havent seen a single soul yet forcing anyone to participate in the war on either side.

Neutral is a joke.

-Sand

Lightbulb Neutrals

Soltak:

What is your complaint? You chose neutral. Everyone knows, and neutrals are proud, that playing neutral is "playing AO on its hardest setting". Now you want to make it so that the hardest setting is tuned down.

I don't play neutral, I play clan. The main benefit that clanners are supposed to have is the ability for the Orgs to have bonuses for all of their members. This is broke. So Omni has the best advantage with its lower cost and better armor. So what, I don't want to play Omni and I don't whine about the set up. I chose clan, I like clan. I assume you chose neutral because you wanted to play a certain persona. If not, switch.

Do the neutrals have it harder? Yes. Is that justifiable? Yes. The adage that a neutral is someone who walks down the white line on a busy highway hoping not to get hit is an adequate description.

Historically look at those who claimed neutrality and what happended to them. Holland and Belgium in both WWI and WWII, Norway WWII, and so on and so on and so on. Switzerland remained neutral because it was too hard to conquer not because they were respected by either faction.

Now this uprising thing comes up, I don't think you would even be supported by your other Neutrals. Neutral is a proud and noble selection. It seems to be a group of tightly knit people that revel in the difficulties. They seem to be the least whiners and the most unique Role Players. I respect them, I help them, and I support them as a RL player. You made that choice to join them so stop whining because of the negatives they face and be proud that you have taken the road less travelled.

Me, I want to level normally, I like hunting areas, and I like playing clan. That is my choice. In game, in character I have sympathy for the neutrals but (IC) I feel that they have failed to take a stand against evil and are hiding their heads in the sand which hurts my cause. If you want more advantages then choose. OC, they have chosen the harder path and that is their playstyle. If it isn't yours then you chose badly.

Randalpho 95th Level Clan MP RK-1
    When my pet is yellow, so am I

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12