Thread: Login issues

Login issues

Hi everyone,

Seems to be some problems with the dimensions. We're currently looking into it. I'll see if i can come with some further details as soon as possible.

Sorry about this.

Nice to get feedback on it. Hopefully we will be able to get in again soon then
    My big Soldier & His Setup
    My little Soldier
    Mad, dangerous, and hairy beyond Reason

I love the thought that dumb people don't know who they are. I hope I'm not one of them.

o.O!!! Get it up now! Now now now! (J/k on addiction)

Hi again

Just want to say that we're still looking into the problem. We see indications that the problem is hardware related but can't say for sure. I'll keep everyone updated, and we're sorry for the delay.

I have to go to bed at 00.00, for shame!

hope this is solved when i wake up

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you are doing on getting the equipment back online, and keeping us informed. It means a lot to us.
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer
    Building QL 300 Mutated AI Crabs Omnified with 5 gems!
    Also: 220 MA, 220 Crat, 167 Fixer, 155 MP, Dr. Toot

Very welcome Arimathea, we know how annoying it can be to "sit in the dark" not knowing what's going on.

We expect everything to be back in about 20 minutes. Meaning ETA for Rimor: 20 minutes.

Currently restarting all servers..

woohoo! thanks all!
    Merung 215-8 Lich (Intermediate)
    Proud Squad Commander of Core

[Core] Merung: Just cuz your profession fell outta the nerf tree and hit every branch on the way down, doesnt mean all should share your fate
    [Core] Shendeo: ./org leave

Thank god, I can now feel love again.
    I never lost a patient I liked

All seem to work fine besides when i try to zone into borealis from grid then i get kicked out and need to get ark to place my char into ICC so it's not all good just yet.

Thank god, I can now feel love again.
    I never lost a patient I liked

Okey, fine, so you say the servers are up and all. How bout keeping them down until you have fixed the problems so it will be playable again? The lag is just as bad now, if not even worse than it was before RK2 went down yesterday. It is not playable.