Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you ARKs at VB Base!

Thank you ARKs at VB Base!

Nice to see the ARKs working for the good of the community on RK2 last night. Thank you both for coming to assist our fair community when we called.

A group of mixed Orgs hunting happily in co-existance with other group at VB Base met an organization in Omni called HOGG who's sole purpose seemed to be to kill steal, bully and cause misery for everyone who dared to try and go about their business there. They arrived without a word and started kill stealing everything.

Repeated requests to play fair and share were ignored and the respective Orgs then had to summon members/friends to come and show these people what it feels like to be bullied. The VB base became a flashpoint of the community vs the bully.

They still wouldn't listen and so ARKs we summoned. Still they were rude and obstinate. Even making gestures to the ARKs who were very fair and reasonable and extremely patient.

Well they got their just deserts. The ARKs removed them for futher questioning. I think some accounts were suspended.

I just wanted to bring this to light to show all those who have suffered at the hands of these kind of people and to anyone thinking of joining/starting an org of this intent that the endgame is not fame and glory but most likely a suspended account.

These losers have been at it a long time. I'm surprised (or not) that the whole organization and all members haven't been banned.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

BTeamers of Rubi-Ka2,

FREE THE HOGGS

Unlike most of you sitting in front of your computers with a bag of cheetos in one hand and your mouse in the other clowning around, in HOGG, we just want to take over. We don't dilly dally, we don't dance...it's all about survival of the fittest.

Most people don't like us because we don't play by 'the rules'. It's not that we don't play by the rules, we are doing exactly what we would do if given ANARCHY. That is what the name of the game itself is, isn't it? If you think of it as 'kill stealing', well, that's what we think of it. While your lame team of 6 is taking 3 days to kill 1 red mob, and a team of HOGGs comes in and kills 5 faster than you, then you should leave. You are weak. And you are stealing that one or two kills from us while doing what we do best: Get BIGG.

Most people don't like us because we are completely self sufficient. From 132 wrangles to mocham's, to 200 ql implants and Slayers, we have it covered. And save a select few, outsiders get no love. It pays to be a HOGG, yet most don't understand our mission.

Most people don't like us because we level fast. Watch a team of HOGGs in action. It is with fine-tuned precision in which we hunt. There are no 2 clowns running around pulling at the same time, there is no doctor without nano, there are no mistakes. There are actually people on RK-2 that have teamed with HOGGs and found out that they are elite gamers, and enjoyed the complete dominance and massive xp that all HOGGs enjoy.

Our team did nothing wrong. When the higher level characters came, the HOGGs stopped attacking. They sat outside the camp, waiting for them to leave. When the other orgs folded while waiting, the HOGG team patiently sat outside the camp. When the ARKs arrived, the HOGGs only replied with HOGG4LIFE and used in-game motions. When transported to 'jail', again the HOGGs did nothing wrong.

This is where our team was INTERROGATED. 4 ARKs and a GM stood this time in front of our team. And again, owing no explanation to anybody because they were just standing at the camp for 2 hours, when asked to talk under threats, our team again responded in only HOGG4LIFE. No profanity, no bad language or racial slurs, they did nothing stated in the user agreement. This infuriated a nazi-like GM, Blueoffset, and his four lackey ARKs. A demonstation in abuse of power resulted in 4 HOGGs being suspended for, as of now, unknown. It is all proven in screenshots at www.sixthtrump.com. I also expect to be suspended because of this post. (And really don't care either way...)

I really like AO. When originally purchasing the game last September, I have put up with the bugs and glitches that would drive any player away. I personally have been called profane names when I haven't said a word. I've had people kick me out of teams just because I'm a HOGG. But I EMBRACE THE HATE. It's part of having BIG NUTZ. This game is supposed to be about a world in anarchy. Survival of the fittest. It's not. It's about dancing and running around Omni-Entertainment and begging for buffs in Omni-Trade. The same goes on in Tir and Newland. Think about it next time you are waiting for a MOB camp. An ARK can take you to 'jail' and have a GM suspend you. I really don't think that I'd miss this game.

As always, if you're not down with HOGG, I've got two words for you: S*CK IT.
    -HOGG4LIFE,
    DGeNRaTeHOGG, lvl 116 Engineer
    HOGG General

Your acne is showing, kid.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

<A demonstation in abuse of power resulted in 4 HOGGs being suspended for, as of now, unknown. It is all proven in screenshots at www.sixthtrump.com. I also expect to be suspended because of this post. (And really don't care either way...)>

I'm glad you don't mind if you're suspended or banned, because I don't either. Regardless of the title of this game, there are rules to its play, and if you decide to ignore them, you risk the consequences. Have a nice day.

*laughing*

Yes they seem to miss the point that before they play, they have to press the 'accept' button for a list of rules they think they can then go and break and get away with it.

If you want to have 'BIG NUTZ' then hit 'Decline' at this point and do everyone a favour. Otherwise you play by the rules like everyone else.

You mistake our emotions towards you as envy. Pity would be more appropriate.

Your tactics break the player code of conduct and you have no one but yourselves to blame when you are disciplined.

LOL.. The HOGG

To the members of :HOGG

I just looked over your ORG Stats Let me warn you now .
    You guys have NO chance at taking over anything. Your to small:
    You have 14 characters over level 100.
    You can talk big to some people but not a single member in your org and take me down .. Consider me the boss mob!!

IM HUNTING OMNI's BUT OWNING HOGG!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    HOGG stats....
    Number of members: 40

Min. level: 2 Avg. level: 77 Max. level: 150

Talking lmao

I had a lvl 51 enf hogg run from me in mmd last night, for a member of a elite guild (yeah right) he ran like a gold medal finalist. Put it this way he ran so fast i didn't even get a chance to fire off the 1st shot.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Yes, thank you Rubi-ka 2 ARKs, you showed up and were most gracious and tolerant.

As far as the HOGGs go, there really is'nt much to say.

*yawn*

I think just about everyone who has ever played any game from The Realm to UO to EQ knows what kind of people the HOGGS are and simply ignore them most of the time. I know I do.

And, because I am a fair person, I ran by their website to see if perhaps these people were just the 'Bad apples'.

Their ethos is sad. They live to be cockroaches on the planet of Rubi-ka. They claim to want to dominate and that they hate everyone on Rubi-Ka 2, *tsk*. Nice site though, shame thats wasted talent in an Org thats bound and destined for nothing.

Moriamis has it right HOGGs. It is not envy you see, but pity perhaps. In my case, niether, I simply don't have time to waste on any of you. Self suffiencient? I hope so! You have no honor and break player conduct rules. Don't expect any help from those you have stepped on.

*puts her toys away*

~Cyberpixie

I was present for both nights of HOGG-retardation. Hunting there both nights. This was not a simple "we are better than you, so we are going to take the XP." We were all around level 50-60, fighting at the VB camp. The HOGGs who came in were level 120+. Fighting greys, not taking any loot, you know the only reason they were there was because they wanted to be a bunch of jackasses.

I want to give special notice to Gullvinge. She was the ARK who helped us on the first night. She was top rate, -very- polite, and even went so far as to /bow to one of the HOGGs to get them to leave. She gets my eternal gratitude for really wanting to make the game great.

And HOGGs... when you outgrow your cribs, please come back as mature players. Right now, you are not welcome, IMHO.

hehe

Well i've seen some HOGG'S in action, and they are...well what do we call it.... kinda.... dumb.
    Not all of you, but some( some are actually "nice" too).
    And i won't be suprised if you get suspended now and then.
    in this case it seemed a little overkill to suspend, but, the Gm's and Ark's probably got complaints before, and added it all up to this point.
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Total levels gained since nov 2002 |2500+ |

7 years to ding 220, any better?

Hoggs are just roleplaying *******s and I doubt they are like that irl.
    How someone acts in game is not a reflection of his personnality irl.

I've been part of such a clan in the past on another game, only to RP something different (I've tried all play styles for fun).
    Hate the toon in game but not the person behind the comp.

Yes. HOGG

I have seen them in action . Tring to kill off over players in 75 % zone . MY team to tell the truth. I was playing one of my many ALT'S. These HOGG guys pulled a "grim wolf" into a camp we are hunting (in 20k). Now, they proceeded to get themselves killed .However as a crat that wolf and i made many levels with the help of a teamed meta.

? for HOGGs

Would you be so kind as to put me on your DogSh!t list???

Cool Re: LOL.. The HOGG

Originally posted by jakespeed
    To the members of :HOGG

I just looked over your ORG Stats Let me warn you now .
    You guys have NO chance at taking over anything. Your to small:
    You have 14 characters over level 100.
    You can talk big to some people but not a single member in your org and take me down .. Consider me the boss mob!!

IM HUNTING OMNI's BUT OWNING HOGG!

HOGG stats....
    Number of members: 40

Min. level: 2 Avg. level: 77 Max. level: 150
    Jake you aint owning sh*t dude.

Re: Re: LOL.. The HOGG

Originally posted by BuffaloSoldier

Jake you aint owning sh*t dude.
    Come get some then !! Also add me to your list!!
    Last edited by Wahoo.; Jun 7th, 2002 at 19:15:33.

Post ...

In a world of anarchy, the survival of the fittest......

Ok, lets look at the 1st statement, in a world of anarchy.... where is the anarchy? Everyday i play my omni engi and sometimes my clan ma, but i dont see much anarchy... If u ppl call a bunch of npc guards standing around exits anarchy, then i have nothing to say but to feel sorry for u.

Survival of the fittest..... If u ppl r so inclined to take this game so seriosusly as if it would cost ur life if u dont win, then y not go to mmd everyday? Kill stealing is hardly, in any sense at all, survival of the fittest. Oh wow! A lvl 120 HOGG enforcer is killing all the leets! OMG OMG OMG! That guy is gonna survive the anarchy! That guy is the fittest!!! Get real......

and btw, i have seen u ppl performing ur "survival of the FITTEST" when some of ur enfs were at 8x8, and despite there were 3 enfs, lvls 60-110ish, i was so impressed with ur so called "dominance" when the 60ish and the 80ish enf both died to 2 bothackers, and the 100ish guy ran..... yes, that is dominace, and yes, the bothackers were the survivors...

littletotem, didnt u camped the stret east bank grid terminal along with a 180 doc a few days ago?

"survival of the FITTEST" if this were true, where would HOGG be?

And as far as huggin the grid term in 2ho goes ... it gets more and more pointless, ages since i last saw a omni actually go to 2ho to pvp, even when we prey on their little ones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast