Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Shadowland

Originally posted by Planetstar
    Thugdoom, you appear to misunderstand sarcasm too...

of course it's always about the money moron....

geesh...go back to college cause you obviously don't understand the world around you

over & out.....
    Hey jackass, what reality don't i udnerstand? That the world revolves around money? Look at my posts idiot, and you'll note i've said that a thousand times. In fact the person that said otherwise, was, um, YOU. Are you stupid or retarted.

As for monopoly. WTF does that have to do with anything? Funcom makes the only MMORPG now? There's no monopoly you recidivist. Why do you go back to your vegan soy burger and hemp cloths?
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Re: Thugdoom...

Originally posted by Krabbus
    ...are u heading for 1k posts???

You say that different countries have different set of rules, ok, but in AO will there be different set of rules even when both are omni's - is that right?

Will Funcom ever see this Thread, it's over 3000 views by now...
    YES. YES IT IS. You know why? Because one guy paid for an expansion and the other didn't. That's why its fair. Pay more, get more. You know how when you go to Mcdonald's and get a combo meal? say you order the medium combo and i order the super combo. Who has more food? Me. Why? I paid more. Fair? YES
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

ok, had to have one final shot, your vulgarity will be matched & I accept the challenge...here goes....

Dear Facsist Bullyboy....these are true stories, currently in the news.....

Migrant workers from Mexico come into the United States (which I have no prob with, we don't have a huge unemployment even after all that has happened in the past few months) & receive full medical & dental coverage tax free care of the good ol USA.
    .....now, keep in mind this all comes from our tax dollars, so in other words, the thousands of American citizens that pay their taxes & still can't even afford their own insurance for medical & dental are paying for all of that....result...higher tax rates after good ol Dubya & soaring inflation with fewer raises....

About a year ago 13 ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS died in the Sonoran friggin desert because there was no water stations put in place to aide them in their ILLEGAL BORDER CROSS....their relatives in Mexico are now sueing the good ol USA for an ungodly amount of money because there was no water stations put in place to aide them in their ILLEGAL BORDER CROSS.....result....they win & the USA hands over the money.....our tax money, which results...ahh hell, look above this....

I bet your the kinda facsist pig that supports this behavior aren't you?

a man commits murder & gets five years in prison with cable tv....
    a man gets caught with an ounce of pot & gets 25 years in prison..............nonviolent crime............

support it don't you?

ok, had to have one final shot, your vulgarity will be matched & I accept the challenge...here goes....

Migrant workers from Mexico come into the United States (which I have no prob with, we don't have a huge unemployment even after all that has happened in the past few months) & receive full medical & dental coverage tax free care of the good ol USA.
    .....now, keep in mind this all comes from our tax dollars, so in other words, the thousands of American citizens that pay their taxes & still can't even afford their own insurance for medical & dental are paying for all of that....result...higher tax rates after good ol Dubya & soaring inflation with fewer raises....

About a year ago 13 ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS died in the Sonoran friggin desert because there was no water stations put in place to aide them in their ILLEGAL BORDER CROSS....their relatives in Mexico are now sueing the good ol USA for an ungodly amount of money because there was no water stations put in place to aide them in their ILLEGAL BORDER CROSS.....result....they win & the USA hands over the money.....our tax money, which results...ahh hell, look above this....

No, Facist pigs like myself want to illegals to be kicked out of the country so hard it makes a crater when they land. Facist pigs like myself thinks the border patrol should yell STOP! once and then gun down every ilegal that tries to get into the country. Get your idelogies straight idiot. Was the world's problem with Hitler really that he was too tolerant of other people?
    Last edited by BoomDoom; Jun 6th, 2002 at 00:41:29.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

a man commits murder & gets five years in prison with cable tv....
    a man gets caught with an ounce of pot & gets 25 years in prison..............nonviolent crime............

support it don't you?
    No, the murder should be executed and the junkie should be questioned, forced to testify against his contact, and then cut free.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

No one really knows how spec works, but if FC doesn't make it retroactive I will be supremely pissed off.

Originally posted by Engelstein
    No one really knows how spec works, but if FC doesn't make it retroactive I will be supremely pissed off.
    Even Funcom is going to have to realize that and make it retro (fingers crossed)
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

After reading this, I'm just wondering, what kind of moron are you?

Originally posted by Engelstein
    After reading this, I'm just wondering, what kind of moron are you?
    Someone that doesn't know what the word facsist means. He has somehow confused the radical right with the radical left.

Pretty funny actually.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

Thug

you have to stop now, you are a very sick person you know?

Re: Thug

Originally posted by Zadnez
    you have to stop now, you are a very sick person you know?
    Why do you think that?
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

couse you seem unable to discuss without telling everyone what idiots they are, you has too much hate inside you, go see someone instead of keaping up a stupid discussion about a stupid expansion pack

Originally posted by Zadnez
    couse you seem unable to discuss without telling everyone what idiots they are, you has too much hate inside you, go see someone instead of keaping up a stupid discussion about a stupid expansion pack
    First, i try pretty hard to avoid name calling until its already been used by the person i'm argueing with. Sometimes I can't help myself, but i'm pretty good about it. Its not hatred, its contempt for people that obviously have no concept of what they're talking about, and if you think that the expansion pack (and probably other aspects of the game) arn't worth discussing maybe you don't need to be on the game's discussion board.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

ok, finally Thugdoom has said something I agree with...so come on down to the border & assist me, I don't have enough bullets.....

call up the fixer, I need a grid order

btw, don't think I'd call Hitler tolerant.....

ok, finally Thugdoom has said something I agree with...so come on down to the border & assist me, I don't have enough bullets.....

call up the fixer, I need a grid order

btw, don't think I'd call Hitler tolerant.....
    *casts summon ammo and gets...flamethrower juice*

*does it again...launcher grenades*

*one more time...a very confused leet and three onions*

Um...will you settle for a mean pistol whip?
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Originally posted by Thugdoom

First, i try pretty hard to avoid name calling until its already been used by the person i'm argueing with. Sometimes I can't help myself, but i'm pretty good about it. Its not hatred, its contempt for people that obviously have no concept of what they're talking about, and if you think that the expansion pack (and probably other aspects of the game) arn't worth discussing maybe you don't need to be on the game's discussion board.
    Hehe, you are not good at it, after a few posts discussing the problem with me you told that I was an idiot, and more... We all have differents opinions, and I know what your opinions are but I don't agree - is it that hard, do we all have to agree with u?

And again, it's a roleplaying game and the set of rules should be equal since games doesn't have artificial intelligence and the characters in Rubi-Ka doesn't have any hosts.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Krabbus
    Hehe, you are not good at it, after a few posts discussing the problem with me you told that I was an idiot, and more... We all have differents opinions, and I know what your opinions are but I don't agree - is it that hard, do we all have to agree with u?

And again, it's a roleplaying game and the set of rules should be equal since games doesn't have artificial intelligence and the characters in Rubi-Ka doesn't have any hosts.
    [/QUOTE

Quiet Krabbus, we've all moved beyond your stupidity.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

This is rather amusing. People going off the deep end about an expansion pack that isn't even out yet so no one knows precisely what's in it or what it will do.

Originally posted by Laeni
    This is rather amusing. People going off the deep end about an expansion pack that isn't even out yet so no one knows precisely what's in it or what it will do.
    Yeah, i think we've about beaten this topic to death for the time being. I'm sure it will be brought up again a few times in the summer and become a really hot topic in the fall.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast