Thread: Find Item missions bugged ARGH!!!! (need fix NOW)

Find Item missions bugged ARGH!!!! (need fix NOW)

This patch is prolly one of the worst patches concerning bugs yet (Besides 12.6 offcourse).

Mission: (Find item and click on it)

Mission #1 The first I took after the patch worked fine, I dunno what I did right (wrong) in that mission but I got my money and reward for it just by clicking on the item I should find.

Mission #2 A blitz mission - Or at least I thought I could blitz it but that was nerfed. So now we have to spend intire hours to kill everything in the mission berfore getting the reward - And the brings me to...

Mission #3 Were I killed a lot of the mobs - Left some dark nasty Oranges out and -whent down were I first found the Item and clicked on it.. NO reward, NO money, NO token, NO xp....

Mission #4 This one I made just a bit easier so I could kill everything inside. I run around in the mission killing mobs (getting soooo borred). I find the Item . But I know I havent found all mobs yet - SO I run around killing the rest of the mobs (kill, shoot, kill, shoot kill...)Estimated Time for mission 2 hours ! - Used for about 4000 creds of heal (treatment and first aid).

I go back to the Item and click on it again Knowing that nothing except a Frightened Rollerrat (wich cat be killed) is alive.

.....Click on item... wait... wait.. Click on me.. click on item.. wait.. - After 5 mins of having the item highlighted and nothing happening, I decide to try taking it up to see if they have changed that, so I put it in my inventory and wait.. N-o-t-h-i-n-g!

So this mission has cost me 4000 creds of heal. 1000-2000 bullets, Im STILL short the 25k and the tank armor this mission was rewarding...

---------------------------------

Can we please.. have a responds to this - Im am very very close to delete AO and have a better and less frustrating life with something other than this.

I know that 25k and a tank armor isnt all that much. But I have Shot my way through hords of nano-casters, Rookie soldiers and enforcer to get this. I will NOT let people make me look like a fool by wasting mine and other peoples time by taking money from them and giving them a poor product in return.. this is NOT my idea of fun - I love AO, and have done it since I started playing it - But It seems like Funcom is persistent in ruining my fun. Any other game with this kind of bug-horror in it would have been terminated a long time ago. But since that AO has its moments I try and try and try to give it another change again and again...
    But come on - How much do u really think that Us gamers will tolerate, How much do u really think that u can push this before we draw the line - and say no more..
    I am really Pissed at the moment, because I feel that Patches atm gives us small features.. (guild features is medium) but its nothing compared to the bugs that gets to the live servers.

Wasting 2 hours of really really borring Hack n' slash to get nothing in return is NOT my idea of fun.

Kohistan
    Fixer
    Pissed on FC atm

Observe Person missions too!

Yep - that sounds about right. I usually do the missions where you are supposed to observe some person. After the new patch, I was able to do my first mission...but after that...no more. The first mission went fine other than the fact that the mission wouldn't complete while I was fighting the person I should have been watching. I ended up having to run out of the mission area before I killed him, turned into a leet, went sneaking back in and watched him and got my money and reward. My next two missions, however, did not work. I tried everything I could think of...I even went sneaking in as a leet, sat down watching the person, logged out, logged back in - looked at the mission boss - sat there on the ground for like 10 minutes staring at him and got nothing.

The good thing is that I should still be able to do the missions where you have to kill the mission boss...or so I hear. I can do that cause that's what I always end up doing anyways...but I think I would prefer being able to do any type of mission since I usually tend to do the mission based on the reward and not based on how the mission is to be completed.

Funcom...please fix this as soon as you can. And after that...take a look at my other reply post about how cloaking devices need to be made more useful and cars and clan/omni applications need to be tradeable items (not NODROP).

Thanks for the fun time anyways! =)

baddddd missions

Well now you've done it. We can't even run missions now.

I ran the whole mission clicked on the target (my inventory accepted it) but no cash or reward.

I just don't understand how you can consistently screw up more and more stuff. I am not going to rant but geez leave it on the test sever and fix this stuff before we waste our time playing badly conceived and executed patches.

Leave a message on the bulletin board and when this stuff is fixed – maybe I can clear some more time to play when it means advancement of my toon.

Thank for your time.