Thread: Punishment for powerlvlers

Punishment for powerlvlers

Lets all take a hour and feel sorry for their miserable life and then we can go grab a beer and get laid

i propose a toast for Xenome and Tomahawk27 !
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

If it wasn't for funcom coding to slow them down I would say let em PL get bored and leave but since the game is getting ruined to stop them KILL THEM ALL!

J/K

What?

Is it bad to go from level 132-161?

In 4 days?

Whups.
    ~Chris

Wink

131-160ish is quite a bore anyway, why dont make it quick!?
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Leveling isn't fun, the fun is when you are high lvl and can do anything, so why stay bored for long then you can lvl fast and have fun after?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Talking <--- Cheeky

Ur just jealouse Wrob =P

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Leveling isn't fun, the fun is when you are high lvl and can do anything, so why stay bored for long then you can lvl fast and have fun after?

u think ppl like tomahawk27 enjoy being lvl 200 and the laugh of the ao community ?
    heh.. the point is that some ppl just lvl without having any idea about game mechanics.. THOSE are the powerlvlrs ive learned to hate. ppl lvling only for the reason to be one lvl higher.ppl being broke at lvl 160 etc.. we all know 'em
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

Smile I agree

Originally posted by Serena
    If it wasn't for funcom coding to slow them down I would say let em PL get bored and leave but since the game is getting ruined to stop them KILL THEM ALL!

J/K
    I couldn't have said it better myself

-Koyote

Post FC

Don't just blame the low lvl twinks. There are ways Funcom could have taken care of them without ruining the game. They could not have only fixed the implant stacking exploit like they already have, but could have forced people who used it to remove them. Now we all suffer, thanks Crapcom.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by SLavin
    u think ppl like tomahawk27 enjoy being lvl 200 and the laugh of the ao community ?
    heh.. the point is that some ppl just lvl without having any idea about game mechanics.. THOSE are the powerlvlrs ive learned to hate. ppl lvling only for the reason to be one lvl higher.ppl being broke at lvl 160 etc.. we all know 'em
    And how, might I ask, do you level to 200 without having any idea about game mechanics? A pretty stupid reason to hate someone, if you ask me.

They pay just like you do. Let them play the game how they want.

--Tsk

Can we still laugh at Xenome? That guy is a huge chunk of crap.
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Originally posted by Tsk

And how, might I ask, do you level to 200 without having any idea about game mechanics? A pretty stupid reason to hate someone, if you ask me.

They pay just like you do. Let them play the game how they want.

--Tsk
    Im pretty stupid and know little about game mechanics outside the soldier/trader worlds, don't have a clue about PvP and i've managed to get to 174 in little over 2 months. Its not THAT hard if you know how to complete missions (which is all i've donce since i was lvl 4 with exception of lvl 30-50 at the mines in lush.)
    Last edited by Pie314; May 28th, 2002 at 22:48:10.
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

I'm still wearing the same sh*t I had on at level 74, except I think I upgraded my coat 2 levels ago.

PL'ing isn't hard. Finding a decent team, getting 3 190 missions in one spot (often the only person who can get 19x has no clue how to pick a mission that isn't in SFH or PW) and everyone not lagging out, ninjalooting and being plain dumb, now thats hard.

Leveling just gets longer and longer and longer and longer and longer 120-200, not harder. In the next 20 levels, I'll have higher evades and um, nanoprogramming maybe. Wow, so uber.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things