Thread: How to become Grandmaster?

How to become Grandmaster?

Am I right in saying if two neos duke it out, if ones starts to lose they will run? will it not take an eternity for the current noes to evlove to the next step?

Your going to need bracers, I know at least one that does use them.

Your going to need outside buffs.

You have to run when losing.

Stay around other people and zones and if in doubt, terminate before 50% hp?

Shame we dont see many Enforcer/ma neos? Or have I gone blind recently, Im suprised one of the top two, in my eyes, professions dont have many titles people.

Not that skill is needed, im guessing mos of our neos wouldnt fight anyone 1 on 1 self buffed in the middle of nowhere with spectators to root people running for a zone

if this game had been constructed so that a larger portion of the players did pvp then it would be possibel. See it this way - a person that has 1300 pvp-score (check pvp-score-thread if you are lost here) cant loose anymore points. That means that if someones fight this fellow and wins, points will be created/brought into the game. Its just like a foodchain =) the points can only be created once people that cant lose points lose, since in any other fights points will be transfered not created. (Note that due to the way the formula is constructed there can be "created" and "destroyed" pvp points when people in different multiplier areas fight each other, but this will imo happend very rarely so the only real way to get high titles is by having a large ground of non-title pvpers that can "give life" to a mass of freshmans and so on. Hopefully 14.2 and the oe changes will make more people join pvp. Besides that I hope that everyone reads what cosmik wrote:

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Basic rules
    • Everybody starts with a PvP rating of 1300.
    • Your rating can never go below 1300.
    • Fighting people with a rating that differs by more than 100 from your own will never change your rating.
    This means that NOONE can lose anything by going into a pvp zone. Hit that bloddy save terminal and go have fun. Yes - if you die to a ganker he may have gotten something out of it, but so what, you cant lose a thing. I really hope this FACT will spread to people so that more than just a few % of the players actually pvp.

On a site note, even though you cant lose anything loosing a battle (when you are at the bottom score from start), it can still be frustrating to be jumped by a ganker in the middle of a fight. I think it would be nice if we could have some system allowing people to have "secure" duels in the arena. Tons of threads have been created with that subject so I wont go into details here, just an openion.

Shame we dont see many Enforcer/ma neos? Or have I gone blind recently, Im suprised one of the top two, in my eyes, professions dont have many titles people.
    The reason about this is cuz we have to be so damn close to kill someone, in 2ho they are already half dead before I start the fight, in Camelot you can get kills if your lucky, but really hard.

I want everyone that do ANY damage to the target should get some points, if I do 1/5 of the total damage, I should get 1/5 of points that I would get for a full kill.

The people with best alpha strike get high title, noone else, so anyone with a Snakemaster can get it, but need alot of PvPing to manage, soldiers have it really easy they get most kills cuz they do insane damage in short time, they don't need to do more than the alpha, even if it doesn't kill target, it does enought to get the kill 90% of the time(if not many soldiers on same target)

So if you want to go for title, make a soldier.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

You mean like some of our current soldier? Alpha to 50% health and change target or run? Hey I must try that I can alpha some people to half or less! :P

But I agreee our range is our downfall, where you have people shooting you from the furthest you can be from someone until the disapear, characters view distance, and we Melee users have to run into a crowd of 50 clanners.

Who should of had Nullity or TMS? I think enforcers
    Damned soldier should have got mongo!

What do they need TMS for, honestly, its not like they have to get near anyone, BUT THATS JUST ME SO, END OF THAT! NO more!!!!!!!(1)