*Darkkmercy walks to aparartment in Old athens opening door with a retinal scaner and deactivates the security messures with a Voice command over ride*

Man its been a rough day *walks over to a table places his tank armor on it and then changes into his business suit* Much better *presses button table retracts into wall and darkk turns on the cleaning mechinisim* well nuthing like nice clean armor to wake up to *walks over to desk and sees something flashing on his moniter* Hmm what is this

*darkk* Computer whats this?
*comp* It is the monthly security report
*darkk* wasn't it due yesterday?
*comp* yes my records show it was
*darkk* why didn't I recieve it then?
*comp* You were away on business
*darkk* ok from now on forward these reports to my com from now on
*comp* confirmed saveing data
*darkk* ok lets see what we got here, open briefing
*comp* Briefing is broken into several categories would you like me to go by order or do you wish to read them in your own order
*darkk* List them for me*
*comp* confirmed List includes: Towers, Recruitment, Forward base, senteries, and resources
*darkk* show towers
*comp* Report shows that several omni towers have been destroyed this month allong with many omni defenders being killed in the process. Also several clan orgs also lost towers this month. Do you wish me to continue?
*darkk* hmm not at this moment Computer off
*comp* Confirmed going to power save mode

*walks out of apartment reactivateing security devices and resets warp inhibiter and stealth distortion fields*

Well time to go have a meeting with some people *walks off*