Thread: Static Dungeons

Static Dungeons

I would be very greatful if someone could list all of the static dungeons, level ranges, and hopefully where they are or can direct me to a website with such information. I haven't played since 2 months after release and I am coming back now to check out all of the new things that have been added. Telling me which dungeon I should head to being a 78 Martial Artist would also be helpful!

Thanks in advance

Steps of Madness - Level 20-30+ teams - Omni Forest
    Foremans Office (Biomare) - 30-50+ teams - Longest Road
    Cyborg Barracks - 60+ teams - Greater Tir County
    Smugglers Den - 100+ teams (i think) - Southern Foul Hills
    Camelot Castle - 100+ teams (i think) - Camelot in Avalon

Havent got co-ords sorry, and some of the level ranges might be a bit wrong.. but its a start
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

You can allways ask an helpbot

/tell helpbot whereis Steps of Madness

and its tell you the coordinates and level gap

EDIT:

To [helpbot]: whereis Steps of Madness
    Helpbot: Steps of Madness is located in the southeast part of the world, in Omni Forest at 800x2800. Leave Omni Ent by the east gate to reach the dungeon. Recommended for teams of lvl 35-45.

To [helpbot]: whereis cyborg barracks
    Helpbot: Cyborg Barracks is located in the northeast part of the world, in Greater Tir County at 3230x2340. Recommended for teams of lvl 70-90.

To [helpbot]: whereis Smugglers Den
    Helpbot: Smuggler's Den is located in the southeast corner of the world, in Southern Foul Hills, at 1755x872.

To [helpbot]: whereis Camelot Castle
    Helpbot: Camelot Castle is located in the northwest part of the world, in the center of the city of Avalon and can be reached by whompa from Old Athens. Recommended for teams of lvl 100-130.

Darm, I use the web client now and cant see anything if I use all command.
    Last edited by NOVA; May 27th, 2002 at 11:41:52.

Helpbot is new since I left too, are those the only static dungeons? Thanks for the responses

Talking Found the last one

To [helpbot]: whereis dungeon
    Helpbot: Here are the dungeons I know about
    /tell helpbot whereis Steps of Madness
    /tell helpbot whereis Omni-Med Bio Facility
    /tell helpbot whereis Cyborg Barracks
    /tell helpbot whereis Smugglers Den

To [helpbot]: whereis Omni-Med Bio
    Helpbot: Omni-Med Bio Facility (aka Biomare) located in the northwest part of the world, in The Longest Road at 1930x775. Recommended for teams of lvl 40-70. Look for a door that says Foreman above the doorway.

EDIT: I now this player who make the helpbot. and want to say him again BIG THANKS, that helpbot is so nice

Thanks a lot, and for telling about helpbot

Unhappy Ehh miscalculation on the steps of madness

Yeah the Mobs are around 35-45. i went there at level 40...but they can mean sirrious trouble for a level 100 soloing..the mobs there are real nasty..with a full group of level 70ish people and me..we got to the end of the steps..where..the Unique mob is..that has the special cloak. we only had 2 members of our team left including me...we all died there...even then two 100+ enforcers that came in behind us...sooo dont go there un less your uber
    §¤§ Ekrixi
    - Adv from Rubi-Ka1
    - Leader of Dead Cell
    "Dust to Dust Ashes to Ashes"

Post steps of madness

Level 100's dying in SoM? you gotta be joking. I can solo steps fairly effectively at lvl 74 (mp) and with just me and my soldier friend (lvl 62) we can make it all the way to nelebs if we're carefull. And im not uber, or twinked out. The thing with SoM is that you can't just rush in guns blazing and try to tank 4 or 5 mobs at once. Every mob there has so many HP it's ridiculous.

true true on Steps. need a GOOD team of level 50's to finish it or even get anywhere. and remember to stay together after you finish it. MOBs come back if there aren't any teams behind you.
    Long Live Fizban! Or is it Zifnab?

Haplo23 - 68 Omni Fixer
    Slimtinkerer - 57 Omni Eng