Thread: The curing of a demon

Exclamation The curing of a demon

((As Antibody22- A vampire in The Kenley Family))

*Whistles as he sits in prison for being falsly accused for biting and killing Unole*

*Waits as the guard passes his cell and opens a wrist comm and begins to talk into it*

*static.....*

Daemoneyes.. my personal enemy.

*wonders if Demon is in prison with him*

I have cured one of his bites before, about 2-3 weeks ago, Redroses, of The kenley family, was bitten. I and Sephiroth05 personally attacked Demon till he fled. We layed her down on the Rompa couch, I could smell that she was changing. I kneeled down next to her and smelled her neck.

I remember the smell.. the same smell on Unole..

I injected a syrum in her neck, she squirmed in pain as the two poisons attacked each other and destroyed each other. She turned into a vampire demon, but only for a limited time instead of permanently... Maybe if I wouldnt have left, I could have saved Unole.. Possibly I can still make a cure now.. but not while in jail.

*Notices the guard looking at him and smiles*

More electroshock therapy..

*presses send on his comm before being filled with voltz*

((as Antibody22 - Vampire in the Kenley Family))

*speaks into his comm*

After some questions, Saxon1 planted a tracking device in me, its rather uncomfortable knowing he has control of my life with it, yes you heard me right, he can kill me with it. If anyone needs me, I will be lurking in Rompa thirsty for some younge blood.