Thread: Treatment machines

Angry Treatment machines

I didnt see it on this board but im sure everyone hates the treatment machine bug that wont let you swap out implants once the treatment machine effect has has expired without zoning.
    If you click the machine and try to swap a implant it says you cant without technical assistance. Why is this bug still in the game funkcom?! Its been in the game since i started playing and that was 8 months ago. Also fix the team health bar window bug thats been in the game forever. Hello? do you hear me funkcom? or is this just a post you'll never read?
    Last edited by Ladyowar; May 27th, 2002 at 05:08:34.

Just a clarification - you are only trying to swap out implants while still in the shop?

Onto the second point - the team health bar issue is being addressed in 14.4. Refer here for more information.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Yes that bug has been around since, uh, I'm sure someone remembers the patch number. You use treatment machine, the effect expires and if you click it again you'll basically get the effect but it still won't let you switch implants. Zoning fixes it but you still need to wait out that 5 minute penalty even if it did not work like it was supposed to. *Very* annoying.

You don't have to wait 5 min penalty anymore tho, still pretty annoying when you need to zone every 5 min..

Originally posted by Krneki
    You don't have to wait 5 min penalty anymore tho, still pretty annoying when you need to zone every 5 min..
    Oo, you don't? Are you sure? I think I need to check this, will make life a bit more easy *grin*.

Quote from Cosmik

Onto the second point - the team health bar issue is being addressed in 14.4. Refer here for more information.

So, that should be about 2005, hopefully Spring but most likely in the bianual Expansion pack thats scheduled for Dec 2005.

Talking

Just a clarification - you are only trying to swap out implants while still in the shop?
    Yes im still in the shop. You can only use the treatment machines
    once per zone into the area the machine is in.
    Try it out yourself. Use the treatment machine wait 5 min and click it again. Guess what? you have to zone to swap implants. Now lets fix this problem. Thank you.