Thread: Pets hopelessly bugged

Pets hopelessly bugged

Five months now the game has been live, and still pets are hopelessly bugged.

Here are some problems with MP pets which occur regularly:

1. Attack pet won't attack

2. Healing pet won't heal

3. Neither pet will follow you properly or at all

So, every function that pets are supposed to carry out is bugged. Note that these problems don't happen occassionally, they happen constantly.

After FIVE MONTHS!

All pet professions should be charged half price due the the ridiculously buggy pet system Funcom is punishing them with.

I'm not even an MP, for god's sake, I'm an agent, but I tried out the MP pets and found them to be so horribly bugged they're not worth bothering with. How can pet professions stand to play this game?

For any Funcom employees who might be reading this, have you actually tried doing a mission as a pet profession?

Just try it once. Go into one of the cave missions, with the tiny little rooms and junk cluttering the floor and pools of water and acid. These are approximately 2/3 of the missions we get in this game.

Try it even one time, then tell me how you can justify charging players who play pet professions for this game. You should be paying them to suffer through this.

What I would like is a refund of 10 cents or something, everytime I encounter a bug.

Yeah, it's just wishful thinking, but imagine it. We would be rich! Payed to betatest!
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

10 cents every time you encounter a bug?

Funcom would be paying us all about $50 a month.