Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pet user pet names

yaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

nerf the only thing we have, we (Engineers) can't have one, nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, nnneeerrrrrfffffffffff

Wow, this is the best idea I've heard.
    With the bot the same name as me I have a 50:50 chance of excaping from the evil tabbers.

I guess this may be a problem against other pet classes, but as an engie it makes me laugh that people are complaining about pets in PvP. If you tab an orange pet and attack it, then the owner is almost certainly a very green.

and anyway if you use your eyes you'd have no probs.

Decoys are valid tactics (normally for engies who want to run away)

I wouldn't mind if my pet name showed up as a different colour as long as they fixed the important stuff first.

Macros/Hot keys to select pets.

Being able to see pet damage with other v other turned off.

Following other players across zones.

Automatically renaming pets on creation.

Pet pathing

I laugh at how they consider this idea a nerf? Hoenstly does it change your dmg? Take away a nano? Break on or add something? Noooo lol.

For example, wenzell named her pet Apprentice Wenzell.

Now I could not see it/her, I had to info on it to see if it was her or the pet, it was the pet.

Both red.

It would mean quicker targeting for others on us and the reduced chance of our bots being hit rather than us.

If the first strike is on our pet be accident then we ourselves can take one more hit before death.

Anything that makes it easier to died, or more difficult to kill is a nerf.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    I laugh at how they consider this idea a nerf? Hoenstly does it change your dmg? Take away a nano? Break on or add something? Noooo lol.

For example, wenzell named her pet Apprentice Wenzell.

Now I could not see it/her, I had to info on it to see if it was her or the pet, it was the pet.

Both red.

I don't use it cause I just do duels in the arena. I wouldn't use it anyway, but I'm just saying. No need to 'fix' it.
    ~Chris

bah anyway they could remove it, that wonr't make us stronger / weaker in pvp

(u were right )

btw Destria, when you get rid of your titles, do you let title hogging omni friends kill you or do you PvP like normal but just attack abit more "crazy"?
    When I get one, I'll let you know what I do
    Dest

One other thing, is anyone pissed of at changing targets between a pet and pet owner?

I press esc, click the engi/mp/crat/fp agent and Q! You have to wait till last attack is blah blah, Attacking *pet*, ESC ESC, Q on person, Attacking pet! NO GOD DAMNIT ATTACK THE OWNER (Auto attack) aaagh!

No need to fix this. Open jor eyes.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Its caled agression defensive modifer ofcource you silly enough to be in full agro when dueling MP, Engi, Crat
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Exclamation

LOL... hear u whine... all u PvP classes whine...

this is a joke.. realy!

u know u can take a pet class at eny time!

so why whine about something like this?

Just kill us and stop whineing... or go make a post thats called,
    "LETS NERF THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY CANT PVP"

how about we make the pat classes better ? so we can have more people on the battle field. and other people then the once u usualy se..

i always hear u talk about balance. but when its a disadvantege to u, u start something like this!!!

its sad indeed!!!

Fluse
    Last edited by Sarv; May 28th, 2002 at 00:39:45.

Crats are meant to be a pvp proffesion? heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    Its caled agression defensive modifer ofcource you silly enough to be in full agro when dueling MP, Engi, Crat
    Auto attack needs to be toggleable, independently of agg/def.

Agg/def needs to be controllable by keyboard hotkeys.

Ideally, I'd like a heads up display of all the people currently attacking me, and not auto attack them unless I click on their name or something. Sounds stupid, but I think it'd be handy.

But these are all totally off topic of this thread.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I think q should make you attack, not stop ANd start attack. You should be able to press q while attacking one target to change targets, that would fix the hassle it is to find and target an mp amongst all his pets .

I posted this idea ages ago after fighting two mp's out in... um.. that zone with the forest laid out in perfect rows?? whatever that zones called (can't remembe cause I havn't been out there for so frigging long).

Anyways I attacked the one mp to start, managed to kill him, but then with like 6 pets all attacking me and healing stuff I couldn't get my toon to attack the other mp. Middle of the fight I'd be "q" untarget, get attacked autoattackback, ack, q untarget, get attacked autoattack back ack! I couldn't get the other mp targeted in the midst of a fight and it was hectic enough that I wasn't thinking clearly enough to lower my agg bar .

Anyways I've no problem with pet owners nameing their pets after themselves to add a little confusion , but make it so that we can simply press q to change targets from their pet (who we auto attacked at the start), to the mp who we have targeted and combat would be a little less annoying.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Crats are meant to be a pvp proffesion? heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    true... but then agen.. same goes for trader

taken from the prof. description on this wery website:

Trader's:

Strong fields
    ->Trade skills

->Nano formula skills

Weak fields
    ->All combat

so if trader can PvP (and be 1 of the best at it) so should eny other prof.

Fluse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12