Thread: Looking to join a good clan guild

Looking to join a good clan guild

Hey guys, well I've been putting it off long enough and decided it's time for me to get into one. Not completly sure how this is supposed to be done but I figured posting here couldn't hurt.
    What I'm mainly looking for is an active guild that has events and hunts together pretty often. I don't wanna do missions for the next 100 levels solo so I'm looking for a nice (social) group of people to share the boredom with.
    I don't want to be rude or what not but if I join and we're not doing anything I'm going to disband, because that's my primary purpose right now, it's a multiplayer game and I don't like soloing sometimes.
    If anyone needs a cool MP to hunt with gimmie a msg, my ingame name is Verraliar (that's 2 r's =)
    Or just leave your website url here.
    (pvp is a plus but being a pet class I know I won't be very viable in it myself, however I wouldn't mind tagging along with other parties to kill and be killed -grin-)
    -91 clan MP

edit: Oh and I'm not a fan of RPing in AO, this game really has no RP foundations and creating one out of my imagination seems too silly to pursue. If I wanted RP I'd get Morrowind or EQ or what have you. Just lookin for some social people is all.
    Last edited by Veraliar; May 26th, 2002 at 07:01:39.

Thumbs down

No one cares that you want to join a guild. I guess all the guilds of Rubi-Ka2 should just be waiting and waiting for a tell from you.
    Can tell by your ramblings that you wouldn't survive 2 minutes in HOGG. Guess that leaves all the bteamers out there for you to play with.
    You're the newbie, noob.
    HOGG4LIFE

Hi Veraliar, dont mind Hogg, he seems to have a minority complex

Feel free to check out the Souls of Retribution if you are still looking for a nice Clanside guild though.

www.sor.modwest.com

Best regards Dr. Leighman

Originally posted by MaxCARNAGE
    No one cares that you want to join a guild. I guess all the guilds of Rubi-Ka2 should just be waiting and waiting for a tell from you.
    Can tell by your ramblings that you wouldn't survive 2 minutes in HOGG. Guess that leaves all the bteamers out there for you to play with.
    You're the newbie, noob.
    HOGG4LIFE
    Do you read over what you say to make sure you don't sound retarded?

Originally posted by Xilbo
    Hi Veraliar, dont mind Hogg, he seems to have a minority complex

Feel free to check out the Souls of Retribution if you are still looking for a nice Clanside guild though.

www.sor.modwest.com

Best regards Dr. Leighman
    I finally got bored and took a break, if/when I get back into it I'll give you guys a call.