DrPhunk: "Yo Stinki, did you talk to her?"

StinkiPete: "Yeah, Doc. She was interested, but she said she didn't want to join up with you. We are too new and our ideas aren't quite there yet."

DrPhunk: "I know Stinki but we need more people before we can do anything. We need people who want to make a difference!"

StinkiPete: "Don't you mean people who can dance the funky chicken?"

DrPhunk: "No Stinki, I am being serious here. Everyone is so wrapped up in war. Few can remember what the word peace really means. They say it's want they want, but look at them. Those who want it the most just turn around and kill something or hire another person to kill someone for them. Where is the peace in that?"

StinkiPete: "Your right, I personally do not care for the idea of peace. Peace for a soldier is not very profitable. Not even for a soldier that can dance the funky chicken..."

DrPhunk: "Stinki, there will always be a war to fight. Peace will not mean an end to the fighting. However, there's no reason an Omni, a Neutral, and a member of the Clan cannot all sit down and have a drink together, is there?"

StinkiPete: "Your right again Doc, I'll continue to search for more help... I had a few in mind. In the meantime you can continue to scout out the clubs and show off the phunky chicken."

DrPhunk: "You know I will Stinki... You know I will... You be careful though, I would hate to find myself out in the field looking over what is left of your body... those mutants can be dangerous."

StinkiPete: "Now I see what you mean Doc... Always will be somewhere to fight... See ya around Doc."