Thread: The fallen Ones have awakened

The fallen Ones have awakened

Attention Neutrals of Rubi-Ka there is a threat much greater that I have found in my recent research. It has manifested itself into a group of people only known as The Insurgents. I don’t know their true motives but I do know they have been centering their attacks on neutral cities and outposts. They don’t leave anything alive. I mean they don’t leave anything alive after each attack they not only destroy people but they also destroy everything leaving scorched earth behind them. At first I thought this was an act of terror from the dust brigade. But I haven’t heard of any clan towns or omni-tek cities being attacked. I have only witnessed the destruction of outposts and death in cities that are neutral. These are either very sick clan factions aiming to wiping out all of the neutrals living on Rubi-Ka or it is something on a wider scale.

In my recent research I have learned that this faction known as the insurgents believes that humanity does not deserve to exist any longer and has taken it upon them selves to wipe out humanity piece by ever lasting piece. But what I find truly odd and mysterious in their motives is that not only do they destroy every human in the outposts I have seen they also destroy every living thing. I don’t have any more info other then what the name of this faction is I don’t know the names of the maniacs who have participated in this slaughter but I will personally try to hunt them down with the help of my Organization and its leaders. As neutrals we have taken it upon ourselves to stay out of this bloody civil war. We however will not stand by and be gruesomely slaughtered by an unknown faction. I take it upon my self to warn every neutral of these attacks and to remain vigilant. My organization will try to help, as I will too. But I can’t promise the neutrals that we are safe cause even in civil war there is always casualties.

However this was not an act of terror performed by the clans or omni-tek I have proof but I fear I too will be killed if I reveal any more of my knowledge. Someone is already trying to hunt me down and kill me. So I wish to remain anonymous for the time being I will be in hiding until the threat has died down.

-a special forces member of Black Star Organization =UO=

(OOC-this would be my first time writing a story so go easy on me)

Kranden remembers the Terrorst group called Deaths Advocate who ravaged neutral towns and killed Omni-tek Employe's... Of course tho were disbanded a long time ago....
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

This attack never included Omni-tek employees and also as i have mentioned once already they seem to leave complete destruction behind them. they are as fast as wind they strike hard and fast and disappear almost as fast as if they never even existed.

I have told many other's of my research and what this group has been trying to achieve however no one has believed me and i have been shunned by everyone exept those i trust. this group has a motive i cant seem to crack. all i can say is to understand this group's motive is to invite madness.

I will only say this once to the neutral community remain vigilant and cautious. this faction has not aligned itself with the clans or omni-tek. they have rather been concentrating on wiping out neutrals. if i knew why they were doing this i would give you all a solid answer.

For now heed my warning. this is a very serious threat for neutrals. we cannot allow a faction of lunatics to destroy our solitude and peace.

-special forces member of Black Star Organization =UO=