Thread: Medusas EFP Fix ASAP or notify public of intent.

Unhappy Medusas EFP Fix ASAP or notify public of intent.

Nuff Said duh.

I don't know whether to complain or remain hush hush about it. It seems the upped the spawn rate, but there is one Medusa that is particularly nasty. Like REALLY nasty. Like 3200 hit points nasty.. One of my guild mates /petitioned and the ARK said that it is "intended to be this way. It is aimed at multi group high levels to kill."

Adds a little twist in which Elite Soldier you choose to Kill.. I really hope they keep EFP Med spawn the same as it is now! Fortunatly my group only got this mob twice, once after we had just started and a second time after a save break. So my suggestion is to watch that tank, if he goes down after one hit..... Get in your plane ASAP!

Another thing, I really hope that they implement more hunting areas for higher levels.

Regards,

Oh comeon that 3000 damage hit medusa is complete bull, it is more powerful then an ACE and wipes the floor with anyone even high lvl soldiers/enforcers.

Originally posted by Zerosignal
    Oh comeon that 3000 damage hit medusa is complete bull, it is more powerful then an ACE and wipes the floor with anyone even high lvl soldiers/enforcers.
    I never said I was happy with it, I was merely stating what an ARK told us.

haha this is AO.
    I cant find anything that mention about such change in the patch msg, its just another ark simply created some BULLSH*T to cover up the incompetence of Funcom.
    It doesnt only happen in public hunting ground, I found the same thing in INDIVIDUAL mission too, a green that hit 1k, or a red that hit 3k, its so obvious its a BUG !

oh btw, look at the take it easy bug, have they fixed it ? How many times have they said they fixed it ? I think more than twice.
    And the result is they only changed the text msg, its now 'please wait for your previous attack to complete bla bla bla'

I fought medusa's for 6 hours today... all over the entire valley.

Never once was hit for more than 500 (3400 ac buffed).

How do I find this elusive mob that I hear so much about (not that I want to fight it... but I would like to fight it, just to see 3500 damage from a medusa)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Yaz this was a post from monday

I think they have fixed it by now...because I was there today and didnt run into one either...thank god

so coodos for fixing it pretty fast

I'm Glad... although I never ran into that Med the past week/s I've been hunting there since the first incident.

Now if they could only get rid of those annoying people who train Meds into your group for fun. Don't get me wrong if you are running for your life that's another story. But to stand there, wait for the group to pull a Med or Two. Pull 2 or 3 yourself (or more) and run it thru the other group. Hmm... actually sounds like fun if you want to get a bounty on your head =) or become part of a KOS list or perhaps you prefer the title of being the top... well you know =)

only an opinion... la la la la la la la
    Josef "Dumbasbricks" Gruesbeck
    Sin-Tek Inc. Employee
    a division of Omni-Tek Hyper Corp.
    "I'm just a nobody... So don't mind me much." ~ me

"I pity the weak for when they fall they are forgotten... the strong may fall... but they are forever remembered." ~ me again