'Debriefing of Dr. Katelin Kirklin following a clan battle at Meetmedere'

*Paper wrinkles and chair sliding in the background*
Omni-Pol Interviewer: "Could you please state you name, for the record."

Nefritiri: "Dr. Katelin Kirklin"

Interviewer: "Could you explain the events that occured at Meetmedere seven days ago?"

Nefritiri: "Well, sir, we were scouting the area for Dust Brigade forces when a group of approx. 13-15 clan members were spotted by the grid exit way."

Interviewer: "We?"

Nefritiri: "Yes, my squad. Del Bunke[Bureaucrat], Christopher Giscombe[Engineer], Lizbeth Ginsburg[Trader], and myself[Doctor]."

Interviewer: "I see these are all distingused officers and this was a diplomatic squad, why were you assigned with them?"

Nefritiri: "I don't make the orders, I just follow them, sir."

Interviewer: "Alright, what happen after the clans started arriving?"

Nefritiri: "We held our ground and sent a request for diplomacy to the them."

Nefritiri: "Mr. Bunke and the 'leader' of the rebels talked for a moment then they returned to the groups. Mr. Bunke told me to stand off to the side and call for emergency backup."

Interviewer: "Our records show no emergency calls during that time frame. Did you disobey your order?"

Nefritiri: "No, sir. Enemy fixers jammed the airwaves."

Interviewer: "Right, please continue."

Nefritiri: "Well, I was standing off in the distance watching the clans prepare several nanoprograms on themselves, so I took some precautions and loaded my weapon and prepared some nanoprograms on my squad. Then, all at once the clan army blitzed us. My squad was taking alot of damage so I stood back and healed them with the nanoprograms I had prepared."
*Takes a deep breath*

Interviewer: "And did your forces recover quick enough to defeat the threat?"

Nefritiri: "Yes, all my programs were succesful. I watched the enemies fall one by one to our under equipped group. Just as I thought the last member had fallen, an enemy soldier appeared behind me an opened fire."

Interviewer: "Did you get a name or rank of that soldier?"

Nefritiri: "His name tag was too blood-stained to read, but, his rank was lieutenant. He seemed to empty an entire clip into me before my squad could come to help. I thought for sure I was going to die, I sustained heavy injuries to my chest and left arm. My squad showed up just in time though and I was able to repair my wounds."

Interview: "Can you describe the seen after the battle?"

Nefritiri: "The whole clan army was dead and all four of us survived somehow."

Interview: "Will you testify to this when we present it before the council?"

Nefritiri: "Certainly. I used to be upset at Omni-Pol's actions, but know I see what kind of threat the clans can really pose. I'd be willing to help in anyway possible."

Interviewer: "Well, that concludes our interview. You may pick up your belongings at the desk on the way out. Good day, doctor."

Nefritiri: "Sir, may I add a comment to the record?"

Interviewer: "Certainly."

Nefritiri: "We stomped them."

'End of recording'