Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OOC: CoT Re-opening. the rules of the game

Originally posted by Korgee
    I attended the open council meeting today, but was unable to reach my guild president to ask if he would or would not allow our guild to take part in the CoT. I now have spoken to him and he has given me permission to speak for our guild in his name (he is usually not online durring the meetings) . So can our guild still enter the council?
    Provided your clan numbers 10 or more active members and is able to pay the paltry 1 million credit fee for administrative costs, my understanding is that you may indeed join the council. In the event that your clan is unable to pay the 1 million credits, I am fairly certain some sort of donation or assitance could be arranged.
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

the proposal that was pu on the table called for a clan to be able to pay in installments or accept other clans to pay for them.

The money, like the members is to show a clan has a viable existence and isn't just a gathering of people thrown together just to get into the CoT.

-Fantaghiro
    Events are like a pack of Dobberman pinchers. the only satisfying way to use them is to unleash them onto innocent bystanders

Originally posted by Korgee
    I attended the open council meeting today, but was unable to reach my guild president to ask if he would or would not allow our guild to take part in the CoT. I now have spoken to him and he has given me permission to speak for our guild in his name (he is usually not online durring the meetings) . So can our guild still enter the council?
    Head on over to www.counciloftruth.org and sign up your clan there.

I dont see where we sign up ;p
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123