Thread: Which char after 14.2?

Aal

Which char after 14.2?

kk, i searched for it and found it, but most posts are kind of worthlessto me, cos there are so many different opinions...

im comming from uo ( osi suxs for 3years now) and i am an absolut nub to ao, read about 234536467 posts stillt feeling like knowing **** cause every profession seems to sux in pvp lol?

So be kind and tell me what prof. to chose and why

thx soooo much

Aal

If you think OSI suck wait till you see what **** funcom are capable of
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Re: Which char after 14.2?

Originally posted by Aal
    ( osi suxs for 3years now)

hahahahahaha, yea, come play AO for a while, might change your mind. Oh well, i enjoy it though.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Soltus Martial Artist. Mildly easy to avoid wasting points. Good nano lines, VERY strong damage potential after 14.2 rolls, doesn't have to worry about weapons.

i came from uo 8 months ago and FC suck twice as much as OSI. 14.2 is worse than the new UO pub

zuu?

Agent.

100% crit nano, Fling/burst/fullauto from a flashpoint, Bow special attacks/aimed shot from a bow.

_NOTHING_ will survive that. Hell no 2 things will survive that.

You add that to a skill in Conceal, which will work now, and you only need 2K in perception to see them.....

Go for MA, they are fun now and will be fun later.

It's a great start prof and pretty cheap too.

OSI are gods compared to FC...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: zuu?

Originally posted by Xira
    Agent.

100% crit nano, Fling/burst/fullauto from a flashpoint, Bow special attacks/aimed shot from a bow.

You add that to a skill in Conceal, which will work now, and you only need 2K in perception to see them.....
    Yup and their 5 pets (demon + healpet + mezzpet + eng slayer+ crat ninja) not to mention they constantly run around with every hp buff in game for 20k total hp as well as constant TMS. Agents will truly become gods in 14.2.

Re: Re: zuu?

Originally posted by MSag

Yup and their 5 pets (demon + healpet + mezzpet + eng slayer+ crat ninja) not to mention they constantly run around with every hp buff in game for 20k total hp as well as constant TMS. Agents will truly become gods in 14.2.
    lol, what?

if they could do all that now i don't think funcom would be giving them lovin

i think my favorite part was the constant TMS heh
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

Heh, what loving are you alking about? We cant even use sniperrifles due to major suckage & nerfing=)
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

How about an MA, QL199 Snakemaster, UVC, QL200 ELLTS?

Awesome evades, constant +39% crit chance, and heals...

Essence, Shield etc from outside buffs...

nuff said.

Organa/Protexxor

An MA using a ql 199 Snakemaster Would not only be maxing 4 dark blue skills (counting ranged init due to the scope) but also be OE'd which would cut a large chunk of damage out of the gun, not to mention they probably wouldnt have enough IP to raise important skills. I'm every bit confident that my fists can outdamage a self equiped Ithaca. The only advantage would be not having to worry about getting rooted. I still could never give up Shen though.
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

also with a shottie our attack rating would drop ~400-500 points... which means less crits than if we would use our fists... only good thing is the range
    Znails

after patch you proly couldn't give me a llts. drops inits way too much, i would have to raise agg/def bar to compensate and then there goes the evades. i'll stick to lma or uvc, same approx % crit as someone with good llts anyway.

Agent.

bow special is a nano-attack with a fixed dmg mod. It does not crit and it has a cycle time of 12mins Oh and it needs 600+ bow special

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Agent.

It'll more likely be AS from Supernova, followed by Fling, Burst, and FA from a Flashpoint. All within 3 seconds as long as AS goes off smoothly.

Originally posted by Gravy
    An MA using a ql 199 Snakemaster Would not only be maxing 4 dark blue skills
    be happy you only have to raise four dark blue skills (and for something you dont really need). try playing an engy and you will see what im speaking of.

to the original post: go for an ma, or an enforcer. they'r both easy to play and you cant do too much wrong.