Thread: Attack at tir?

Attack at tir?

A few days ago an Omni assult force tried to storm the Tir whompas. Somehow they were using the ICC area as their base of operations. They charged into tir terriotry attacked clanners and ran back to the neutral zones. Many clanners had assembled to fight off the omni invaders and Simon Himself showed up to fight for the fair city of tir. Perhaps the Sentinels should place more guards around the areas of the Tir whompas?

Sentinels Special ops -Kranden
    Last edited by Kranden; Apr 13th, 2004 at 00:13:09.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Actually yesterday we secseeded in it- we hold Tir whompa and killed every clammer that tried to take it back untill Silverstone with most of Tir's guards show up. Homever yep considering direct involvement of sentinels in fights in Tir i consider request for help from Omni Armed forces- for exemple im sure that general Kaehler will be very glad to help omni forces to solve Silverstone problem permanently- and to make Tir waist dump for Omni Engineering (more that its now anyway).
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

It would surely be a lot of fun to see General Kaehler unleash havoc on the Sentinels. Unfortunately, I think the task he is currently assigned to would need an atleast as potent replacement.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Well seeing the fact we have kicked the crap out of you on every ocasion you came through you shouldn't be bragging. And the fact the only time you say you won cause you had superior numbers means u just a large group of ganking gimps. PS thx for my Freshman title ...........
    Yours Truely Darkkmercy Defender of Tir

Also what do you have against shell fish? Is like omni on a no sea food diet since you have to import it? I mean if your that desperate on credits you should join the clans no one in my ranks need cash :}
    There is no mercy like Darkkmercy.

((A friendly reminder this is a role play fourm so i mean this in role play fashion no clan pwnz omni kthxdie! or Omni pwnz clan we ownz j00 noobs. ect ect.))
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!