Thread: I am a CRAT should i even bother?

I am a CRAT should i even bother?

As A Crat, Honestly WTF can i do?

You would think they would be good at pvp, i guess not.

Two Words

PET THIEF

Logged back a week or two on an old MA alt (34) headed off to MMD saw a 29 Crat suiting in the Open with her Bodyguard(light red) and Vektor. Figureing I could take her(good old inexperance) I ran off got a swing or two off then got chain rooted as she backed away. Finaly got unrooted looked for her just to see her finish casting a nano that flew off past me.

Never saw what happen next, I just died pure and simple I turn and look towards my crumbled little body and see to my suprize a Guardbot standing over it

Aginst pet classes Crats are Murder like no other aginst melees they have the nano to chain root and send endless amounts of pets aginst the person

Bascily a crat can use anything thats not nailed down to fight other people in PVP

Remeber
    Always bring friends
    Crat Motto
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

Beans right

Go charm a Slayerdroid and knock yourself (and everyone else) out.

Man I hope they fix this charm thing soon :-(
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Hmmmm

I use a riffle due, to face in the crowd nano that adds 86 to conc, i guess my main problem is that i have a bad riffle, and i am in experianced in pvp.

Plus i always seem to fight twinkys.

Re: Hmmmm

Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
    I use a riffle due, to face in the crowd nano that adds 86 to conc, i guess my main problem is that i have a bad riffle, and i am in experianced in pvp.

Plus i always seem to fight twinkys.
    In PvP, you could have 10 concealment and still get off aimedshot.

In PvM? Well with close to 1000 concealment I still have to press the key 10 times get it off on leets in the backyard.

Don't raise concealment, don't raise aimedshot... Just use your rifle and try to skimp on the AS cost with buffs and implants.

Re: Beans right

Originally posted by Warlock
    Go charm a Slayerdroid and knock yourself (and everyone else) out.

Man I hope they fix this charm thing soon :-(
    That might not be a bad idea....

There is a little trick with charms...

Get yourself an engineer friend. have him make a pet then log out.

Attempt to charm the pet. If you fail, get him to make a lower pet. Getting the pets pyshic debuffed always helps.

Another point:

Wenzell. Level 199 Crat.

She PvP's just fine...

Ditch that crappy rifle man, get a decent gun.

I swear, even the most devoted agent has to give up their rifle around level 120, they just stop doing decent damage once you can't overequip them. Rifles suck.

Gripos dont!

But Gripo's stop at QL 50

One of the truely odd things of this game
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

Originally posted by Mr Bean
    Gripos dont!

But Gripo's stop at QL 50

One of the truely odd things of this game
    They use to go higher... but of course the couldn't allow the agent to start getting good, now could they?

Agent = What FC takes out their agression on.

Don't remember a Grip above lvl 50 ever. Not even going back to Beta 4. That's when you had to do your Stigma/Flechette/Tsak experimentation (way back in the day).

Somebody got one after release in a higher level?

I bet they used to go above 50 in Beta 3 and got waxed just before the final Beta due to the fact that it actually was a decent gun.

I never saw one myself, but I was told people had them aroud QL 100+, They were mysteriously deleted from their inventory though(like high QL freedom arms mysteriously vanished on many accounts).

Nope, Ive never heard of one.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Crats are wayyyy fun at higher levels. But, you cant pvp very well. stick with missions and stuff. Best crat in the game = stripteaser. ask her for advice.

Originally posted by Zeroshift
    Another point:

Wenzell. Level 199 Crat.

She PvP's just fine...

Ditch that crappy rifle man, get a decent gun.

I swear, even the most devoted agent has to give up their rifle around level 120, they just stop doing decent damage once you can't overequip them. Rifles suck.
    Take away uvc.

Originally posted by Cloudeh

Take away uvc.
    And she still gets 7% crit buff that she can self buff and doesnt need to run around looking for MA who can buff you. I am talking about 14.2 and plus crit debuff almosut 7% debuff to so good luck killing crat after 14.2
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".