Thread: 136 Clan mp looking for an active higher level guild

136 Clan mp looking for an active higher level guild

Hi,

I'm a 136 clan mp (will probably be 140 after the weekend) that's looking for a friendly clan guild with a lot of active high level players. I'm currently in a guild with nice pple but it just isn't active enough and I am far higher level than everyone else in it, so I have a hard time finding teammates and I'd like to team with pple I get to know a bit instead of the pple you team with at bs and usually never see again for several days or weeks.

Roleplaying would be a nice addon but isn't a necessity.
    I'm from europe so I mostly play at evening in gmt.

So what I would like to know is what is out there and how I apply :-)

uh oh
    Crossbuster Unit Member of storm

Hola

As a Martial Artist, I will always demand pets of my own. Go ahead, take yours for granted another day... But one of these days, mark my words, PROBABLY NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND I WILL NEVER, EVER GET THE PET THAT I SO RIGHTFULLY DESERVE. Oh ya.

Take care of yourself, Mystery, and the best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do.
    Last edited by Uprising; May 27th, 2002 at 07:00:53.
    Ignorance is bliss, and I'm surrounded by happy people.

go omni @_@
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

and lose the 1000 board?

nah don't think so :-)

Perhaps...

I'm part of a mature guild made of mostly older (30+) players, half from Euro area, half from US. We're smaller, but almost always have higher levels (110+) on during your time looking to team. RPing is welcome tho not required. We desire a long-term commitment to the guild and a good nature.

If interested, tell Skywalk in game.

Post Wanna join us..............................

Hey You are welcome into my guild if your intrested give me a pm we ar emainly trying too learn the newbies the game and do so many raids as possibel i can promise you a position as a general
    Contact me Gajar or Serg my General ingame and we can discuss it. Contac Me The First Week of june Tuesday or Friday.............

Thanks all for replying.

I have currently joined the guild of a rl friend that I team w a lot. Sadly she's also the only one in that guild I can team with atm :-)

So if I can convince her I'll have a 130+ doc to 'offer' as well, for now she wants to stay in her guild and as she's a good friend I'll stay in her guild for a while as well.

Skywalk, your guild sounds very interesting so I'll message you when and if I can convince her :-)

Sounds good

We're always looking for mature higher level players to join. I wish you all the fun you can possibly have there. If you and your friend care to check us out, I'll arrange for a team for you to join and meet some of us.

Cool You might have what it takes

... to be a member of the Clan Elite within the Rk Mafia.