Thread: Wednesday 5th 20:30 Baboons

Wednesday 5th 20:30 Baboons

Time 20:30 GMT - Until you can bored
    Location Baboons - Omni Ent 750,750
    Theme - Old times and a new start.

For those that know rolplaying and have been around AO for some time will remember the parties we used to have in baboons.

Baboons was the first club to open and for a long time the only club. Baboons was special not due to its location, or the way it looked but by the people that used to go there.

In the past few months baboons was left empty as people drifted away and the parties stopped. It is sad to say that a lot of people on Rubi-Ki now never had the chance to see a baboons party.

Well as the question of roleplaying comes to the front in AO, people are wondering what else is left in the game. We are returning to where it all started baboons.

This is not a massive party as in the days of old, or a disco but just a party for the people that used to come to baboons to meet up. It is also a chance for the new players to come along and meet some of the longest running roleplayers on Rubi-Ki. A time to hear old stories, and a time to start your own new stories.

I cant say baboons will be going back to the way it was. But if we get enough support from you the players, from the guilds. We just might be able to create some entertainment for you.

Also if your interested in running parties or would like to hold guild events, or you want to help in any way or you think we can help you then please get in touch.

Kirrana

Can't wait...

I will be trying very hard to be there, I can't wait. I, for one, would love to see something like this become a regular thing. I'm very new to Rubi-Ka and still getting settled, but if I can help in any way send me a message here or in game.
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

I'll be there even if I have to be turned into a reet and fly from tir.

Smile

Hey,

I ve never been Bab regular .. visited there sometimes before the new bars and clubs came though I try to make it there though its bit early my time (15:30 EST) and I might have some RL activity .. not sure about it yet.

Tatja

Hmm

Wednesday is not a very good day to hold an activity usually. Those for whom it's night time usually have work or school next morning. THose for whom it day or morning time have work or school at that time. I'd recommand in future having parties on Saturdays. But I'll be there, that I can say for sure. Will not be able to make it till like 23:00 GMT, hopefully ppl will still be bouncing there. As for events and guild support, Blade Corp. is always supportive of RP events, guilds, organizations and everything else involving RP. We also like those willing to help us . So if you have some interesting ideas in mind (may be need bouncers or guards hired for the party?) go ahead and contact our PR department (bladecorp@attbi.com) or visit our HQ, located at www.bladecorp.com. Well, see you at the party!

PS: Just a quick clarification question. So you're not planning any special events whatsoever? Just ppl comming and talking? Just wandering .
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Keep the party going!

Arg, the real world won't let me get there until a couple hours after the start time, hopefully the party will still be going! Hope to see and meet as many people as I can tonight.

We should try to schedule one on the weekends, around the same time for players from the US and Europe. I'll be more than happy to help as much as I can.
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra

Party Good

mmmmm Party Good!!!

bump
    I used to be an Agent now I'm a Gimp
    I'm paying how much for this?

I hate work!

I missed the event by 10 hours! How did it go, was there a good turnout?

Just my luck that the one day I want to get home early, everything goes to hell.

Please post when the next will be and I'll make it for sure. Again, anyway I can help just let me know.