Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another bracer thread.

Originally posted by Arinia
    Yeah, let me switch to cold.... umm.... Alloy Staves, because that's the only viable 1hb weapon!

They will stop them from dropping, what else? It's the easiest way to fix it.
    Why change weapons? Why shouldn't everyone have the ability to use atleast 3 different damage types with whatever weapon they are using?

Soldier reflect nano + 2 bracers = god like.

You all cry nerf now, and what do you think will happen?

Hmmm?

They will take them out of the game adn leave the existing ones in, leaving people like resta who happens to STILL have a couple ql200 LLTS even MORE godlike.

No, im not stroking your ego either resta.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

hehe, 12000 hp, 2 energy reflect bracers, rrfe, layered protection and a few complete heals is all I need to be happy. Makes me smile every time those complete heals land 8-)

I specifically said I don't want to cry nerf, just wanting opinions on whether or not people think 100% reflect is fair, and if this is what funcom intended.
    this post is crying to nerf bracers....please dont say it isnt.If you dont want to cry nerf...dont make posts like this.

It gets a tad rediculous now as well when someone has reactive reflective and 2 bracers, 72% means ur doing very very very little damage, one of the best soldeir buffs is the reflect shield and i don't think bracers are fair to soldiers.
    I bet you as a nanomage love getting owned in 3 shots by people who have UVC and Snakemasters.....even a doc can own you..hell they ve owned me in a few shots a few times.

Bracers arent over powered...if im wearing my energy bracers soldiers cannot kill me...but wenzell,abid,tortureyou,dragongirl,disciple092 and the rest of the clanners who dont have energy weapons/damage can take shots at me and kill me...all it takes is UVC.

dont say "ohh you have time to change your bracers blah blah blah"it isnt practicle...ill be in 2h0...im worrying about people gang-banging me i cant be fumbling through my bag full of bracers and having my armor menu open and switching bracers like that. main reason i die is cause i dont switch my bracers.

You are jus mad that you made this "uber" soldier that can kill people fairly well...but came across a lucky guy with bracers you couldnt kill.you are jus as bad as the people who cry to nerf uvc....cause they get owned in 3 shots all the time..even though uvc was pretty powerfull ....crying is crying :/
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

resta why does everything have to break down into a flame war? I sure has heck don't make my Life Anarchy Online.. seems to me like you do but thats just my opinion.. also.. you, in my opinion, are one of the snobbiest people in ao.

here i'll give you what you want..

you are the best agent in AO
    you have more credits then me, or anyone else.
    you have the best loot in the game, you have things no one else has, there is nothing you don't have

you know everything about AO and your opinion matters the most to the AO community because you have everything and are level 200

you know more about me then I do

you are a better flamer then me

there are you happy?

so this is the pvp forum and i brang up a pvp related topic, and your flaming me for it. there are hardly ever any new posts here.. what else am i supposed to post here? EVERY time someone makes a post regarding a peice of equipment they are posting because it needs to be nerfed? THINK!

I would have to say tho, to counteract you, that most people i talk to aggree that bracers are extremely overpowered in the right circumstances, Don't want to list names because you will probably flame them too.. oh well..

I'm going golfing : D

Nothinman
    Last edited by Nothinman; May 25th, 2002 at 20:48:54.

Dam bro lighten up..if u had all the bracers u wanted i doubt this thread would have even been created,i KNOW i missin a few(damned if im tellin which ones)
    If your fightin 1 on 1 and you cant switch damage types(weapons)i could totally see the problem,but that means it time to find a second weapon to use if that happens
    bracers are awesome tho....i wouldnt mind if everyone had em...PvP would last way longer 1 on 1

oh yea if u dont have bracers why not run to the swamps in SAV or get some monsters in BF i hear they drop bracers sometimes...and no NOT the crappy lv 70 bracers that u can get from mort spiders...these are 100+...a guildee got a 134 melee bracer the other day...go check it out

Gawd ill keep dreaming that everyone goes there to farm all at once.....now THAT would be PvP...anyways its not a lie bracers drop out there..now maybe peeps have a reason to xplore a bit

AND......its not that hard to swap out the left wrist bracer in mid-fight...just keep inv window open and right click on new bracer...if nano's programs arent recharging the swap is instant

oh yea...and if sol's have a problem with bracers,then i guess i have a problem with MK..how many fights u ever been in that lasted 1 min 20 sec?Only a few of us can last that long...then what? your AS burst and fling are recharged...and THEN we have to chase you all around because your thinkin"OH $H!+ its 80 sec and he's not dead yet"and what of the peeps that CANT tank u for 80 sec?doesnt seem fair to them does it?

Hey im not sayin u dont deserve MK...just thinkin other players need a way to compete against your uber PvP talents

anyways...monsters(if any higher lvls remember what they are)drop bracers....go kill some

Disciple092 lv 200 clan MA(A.K.A the voice of reason)

heh taak totally owned me through my Total mirror shield. hes a MA.. mk was only 3/4 done and he had almost killed me.

enforcers can also kill me through shield pretty easily.

TMS is not a god nano. but yeah.. i made a soldier to be tough. i have a 150 mp/ 154 nt and they get wasted by soldiers too : )

people tell me to get a dif gun to compete with bracers.. well u dont like TMS. figure out a way around it, gank me, debuff me, root me, its the same as telling ppl to get different guns to fight off bracers : )

Try eating into a TMS with no crit? ;/

Originally posted by Meligant
    I think Bracers are fine and the fact that many classes are LOCKED into doing ONE damage type with their equipped weapon is the problem.

Let me switch to radiation ammo if energy isn't working!
    Actually that might be the solution.. but then again MAs will come and cry that their advantage went bye bye..

You nailed it pretty good there because for soldiers ranged energy and ar weapons are the only viable weapon/solution available for soldiers. They are the only weapons doing ok damage, not good or great but better than shotties. And MAs can change their damagetype regardless of the weapon they use...

The wise soldier might have 10 different ql of their guns depending on debuffs etc... but how can you keep track of that ? Impossible, that's the way soldiers are "gimped" (if you know what I mean), and maybe that is what also balances soldiers out in a pvp situation.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Just by the way, for those who haven't noticed, the skinspiders (Gargantulas, etc) tend to drop bracers and power rings. Find some, and kill. There are some hunting spots where they hang out in droves. At least, level 50 or so ones. Better than NO bracers, right?

Wolfes and mantis also drop them....

My guilde found several rngs and bracers hunting wolfes in EFP.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12