Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And they say........

And they say........

Soldier need something new(no not yet ), I think any alpha from any soldier is bad enough, I think sols are perfect, Ok ok, you may be a boring class (all you can do is shoot and tms, thats all) , but when it comes to pvp, you deal the dmg and resist the dmg like no other.

Most alphas take me to half health points, or for instance a Razers.... Who said scopes dont help? This is a result..

http://cloudeh.50megs.com/sol.jpg

Anything the helps you will make you more powerful than you already are, knowing funcom they wil probably nerf something of you first, but we gotta see what 14.2 does with crits, still...those with 15% scope and the best outside cirt will still have power.

I mean who needs that init when you can "alpha" :P

And this is to all you people who think Health points helped, maybe it will 14.2, but not now, I tell you, Everyone crits like a bad ass with crit buffs, even me, so HP Dont give a ****!

harr harr heeeeee!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

yes alpha is very powerful.. razers probbly has a 15% scope and uvc which makes a HUGE difference in alpha power.

my 171 soldier was in arena last night with jacksr. I had uvc. 3 times i did this combo.

aimed/fling - q200 techtronica
    burst/FA - q 195 flashpoint

3 times i did this and it didnt hurt him very bad..

sometimes i do 40%/40%/40% alpha's but never agianst players with reflect sheilds/bracers or maxed evades.

alpha is not very effective on traders unless u got a q 50 gun to swap back into. against enforcers it owns tho.. because they cant debuff you. I have not fought an enforcer in ages, but they can own me badly if i dont havea crit buff.

Alphas will suck in 14.2 compared to today.
    ~Lone

Re: And they say........

Razers.... Who said scopes dont help? This is a result..

sorry mate you misunderstood me i didnt say scopes dont help ..they help me alot ..thing is i always forget to use my range ...and personally i think i suck a deuls ,i really do but in a open feild in a big battle thats when sols are a diffrent class . thats how most sols get there titles doing the most damage in a short time ...and letting the other guys your with finish the poor sod who just got a,striked off ...well thats the way i think ...some sols might think different .I had a deul with a 180sol in mmd the other day it was very close but he still killed me (tho i wasnt hp buffed and he got a good shot in at the start before i got tms up )i cant remmber his name his used a missle raid and was very affective as i had wrong bracers on <idiot> any way like to say respect to this guy he did his homework well and knew how to deul unlike me i mostly like the big fights ......anyway claud sorry about the mix up =)

We all know you've gotta be one hell of a pathetic enforcer Cloudeh, no need to help keep the soldiers down so you can beat them.

Besides, funcom has already made their position clear, they're not going to fix any of our bugs, they arn't going to make it so we can compete below lvl 150. They're not going to give us any new equipment. They're not going to flesh out our measly buff line. They're going to make us interesting or fun to play. Heck, they're not even gonna bother to give us a reload key.

Funcom doesn't need your help to keep the soldier proffession an underpowered gimp fest.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by CHiK
    against enforcers it owns tho.. because they cant debuff you. I have not fought an enforcer in ages, but they can own me badly if i dont havea crit buff.
    try me with critbuff. I'll even drop the beam in our duel. :P
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

against enforcers it owns tho.. because they cant debuff you. I have not fought an enforcer in ages, but they can own me badly if i dont havea crit buff.

I tell you what! nothingman go get your crit buff hp buff gridspace (your need it ) and deul caol in the arena and claud come along to plz after caol wipes the floor with him you can ask caol how to play a enforcer in pvp =) ps if this happens plz give me a tell so a watch and laugh my ass off

Re: Re: And they say........

Originally posted by Razers
    Razers.... Who said scopes dont help? This is a result..

sorry mate you misunderstood me i didnt say scopes dont help ..they help me alot ..thing is i always forget to use my range ...and personally i think i suck a deuls ,i really do but in a open feild in a big battle thats when sols are a diffrent class . thats how most sols get there titles doing the most damage in a short time ...and letting the other guys your with finish the poor sod who just got a,striked off ...well thats the way i think ...some sols might think different .I had a deul with a 180sol in mmd the other day it was very close but he still killed me (tho i wasnt hp buffed and he got a good shot in at the start before i got tms up )i cant remmber his name his used a missle raid and was very affective as i had wrong bracers on <idiot> any way like to say respect to this guy he did his homework well and knew how to deul unlike me i mostly like the big fights ......anyway claud sorry about the mix up =)
    where did I say YOU said that? hehehe
    I was saying it to those people who said scopes dont make a diff sorry.

not trying to be rude, but if i had uvc + my 15% scope, and behemoth. i cant see coal uttery wasting me. even if you have 10k + Hp thers no way u can kill me with TMS in a really short period of time.

with behemoth i have 7.4k ish HP and like 35% chance of crit? not sure what it is.. add in a aimed/fling/burst/FA and seriosuly im not going down like a pansy.

if he had energy bracers and RR feild then i have no chance.. but with no bracers and no shield id do ok i think..

then again without uvc i would pretty much get my ass handed to me : )

Originally posted by CHiK
    not trying to be rude, but if i had uvc + my 15% scope, and behemoth. i cant see coal uttery wasting me. even if you have 10k + Hp thers no way u can kill me with TMS in a really short period of time.

with behemoth i have 7.4k ish HP and like 35% chance of crit? not sure what it is.. add in a aimed/fling/burst/FA and seriosuly im not going down like a pansy.

if he had energy bracers and RR feild then i have no chance.. but with no bracers and no shield id do ok i think..

then again without uvc i would pretty much get my ass handed to me : )
    please ,please try i need a good laugh and im sure caol or tort want turn down a deul to test you out !!

Talking

First rule of soldier fightin.....always start off with your aggro bar WAAAY in the green,cause either way your gettin alpha'd,so you might as well do it in style
    can make the difference between a 300FA and a 3000FA

Heh you ever seen wolfe tankin like5-10 omnis in 2HO?after his HP buffs and full def he lasts a good 30-40 sec. before he has to make a break for it.....Enforcers dont just take damage like a pro,
    they pour milk over it and eat it with a spoon and a smile

Disciple092 Lv 200 clan MA

Dear Mr Devil,

I told u a million times u CANT have my soul untill the Aura Magnifier IS IN MY INVENTORY......................................... ..................read the contract dammit

Enforcers dont just take damage like a pro,
    !!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!! CLassic! Im adding that to my sig

BTW.... did you forget ELLTS?

Anyway Again I was at ent arena testing dmg self buffed.

That new gun you guys have, with the blue flares...
    12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 1.2k critical!, 12, 12, 12 lol

BTW....I was talking to caol and he said to go full def, well, there, I went to ful def, 850 dodge, *CRIT CRIT CRIT*, all three crits ;/

So then I told a soldier to shoot me till his tms ran out.
    I dunno, how can i be doing anything wrong?

You tell me go full def,i do, doesnt work, what is going on, dont i have the same coat and mkii suit as you? dont I have qwl 200 implants? dont I have .........more hp than you?

yea its kinda wierd i got alphaed tonite by sol and all 3 crit......other times i get alphaed and all 3 dont

dont really make sense kinda like chain critting 7 times then next 7 hits dont crit
    maybe zoning sets the new def slider setting cause i KNOW that when i go full def as a decoy at the barracks in 2ho theres barely any crits getting me

PS great now your signatures got another 2 lines....soon your replies are gonna take a whole page

Yeah, I think I should shorten it, even tho how.funny it can be :/

At least it needs an update. I hear some rumours you are wearing a QL74 Scope (+5) Cloudeh, .

Edited: Spelling error.

Disciple.. you're a MA man..higher evades by a good deal.. you can just go full defensive .. it's a lot easier for a MA to go full defensive than a enf I'd say..

Enforcers dont just take damage like a pro,
    !!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!! CLassic! Im adding that to my sig
    Me too.. Cloudeh you infected me.. my damn Sigs getting huge..
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

An experienced soldier would maul a self buffed enf if the soldier had UVC.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

That's not true Kinkstaah. In fact it's very very even if the soldier has UVC+scope. If he hasnt...gg
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast