Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Specials Need To Be Redone

OK PEOPLE.

Agents get ONE specail, ONE.

Were a ranged damage dealer. We're supposed to do some mega damage shots. BUT currently we dont. Thats the piont of the thread.

We have ONE specail. WE want that specail to be worth something.

Got it? Now who agrees.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

I don't disagree with that. However that was just one of the points nerf boy made. He also wants to nerf soldiers, I think he was quite clear about that.

If you expect the few already heavily nerfed and pissed off soldiers to just meakly go "oh ok Grupert, yes I suppose we should be nerfed again", then I'm afraid your sadly mistaken.

If he had started a thread saying "With the 40%/50% pvp rules agents have been gimped beyond belief for pvp. I think they should reverse the damage nerf and let us pvp again" I woulda bumped and said "I concur". But he didn't say that.

Heck, he coulda just argued for allowing aimed shot to be exempt from the 40% rule and I wouldn't argue. I mighta even bumped that thread as well.

Instead myself and many others are going to ridicule gruperts suggestions and call him Nerf Boy.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Beam users.

Special
    Brawl

One off special, Dimach.

Riders?
    Tarassque?

I chose to switch 1hb cuz i WANTED the specials (infact i have had to change many times becuase i disliked so many weapons), you want similar, heh there you go.

Nerf the whiners.

Hanni, you can have as many specials as you want, if you're willing to spend the ip on it.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

I read it this way.

I'm an agent.. I got owned..even though I can own any class I want to if I am intelligent about it.
    Lets fix things, boss.
    A) Make us gods
    B) Make anyone who uses multiple attacks gimps, especially MAs and Soldiers(MA Special, Brawl, Dimach -- Fling, Burst, Full Auto, Aimed Shot)
    C) Put an unreasonable timer on the using of multiple specials...so that by the time they can use their next special, we can almost use our aimed shot again.

;/
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12