Thread: Will you change with ipr

Will you change with ipr

With the crit buffs going away and Ithacas being the hot item atm, with most. My question is to shotgun users that PvP and dont have a big llts will you change from the ol' shotty to something else... if so where would you go..

right now I am a lvl 137 doc with a 191 ithaca +5% crit scope.. 199 is in the bank but i dont wanna waste the time of putting it on if they are not going to be worth it. I PvP for fun not to get a title in fact i dont have one. let me know your idea and where you are going. I was thinking of going with the true warrior katanas just a thought

Smile mmm...

U could always make us soldier feel even more Riped of and go Novaflow like so meny other "none" ceombat classes have.
    Would be alot of IP to throw in, but a good weapon even with out a crit buff

Completely switching around implants and going w/ a ql200 nova.

And? Crit buffs are gone so what...

With good scope ithaca crits pretty often so i will stay with it till i get IP for flashpoint....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".