Thread: "Diaries of a Cheater" from DSnetguide.com

Talking "Diaries of a Cheater" from DSnetguide.com

Day One

I wanted to thank all the people for clearing up what was cheating and not cheating within the world of DS. For anything that's cheating is 'anything that would alter it to give you an unfair advantage'. So I immedately removed all my mods to bring me back to the raw game and went on about my gameplay, but after a few games I thought My Nostromo game pad is giving me an unfair advantage over a player that doesn't have one. So I immedately shut down my computer and uninstalled it from my Computer. Therefore taking away any chances of my cheating.

Day Two

I woke up today for work, but as I sat in my drivers seat and stared out the window... I realized that this vehical was giving me an unfair advantage to get to work quicker. So after burning the vehical for it was probably a spawn of Satan in a cerimony my wife didn't quite understand and making a quick phone call to work to let them know I was gonna be a little late. I trekked off to work in my jogging shoes. After a quick washdown in the dish room I was ready to go... didn't realize it would take 4 hours to get there, but I will just have to wake up a bit earlier tomorrow and I feel my Cheating days are falling way behind me.

Day Three

I decided to go hunting today, because I feel buying food from a grocery store is somewhat cheating so I will inturn earn the food for me and my family. But as I sat there in the bushes with my trusty shotgun I realized that it was giving me an unfair advantage over that small animal. So I discarded my shotgun and thought up a way to give equal advantage to all parties. I must say that it is much harder to catch em when you come screaming outta the bushes (To let them know your coming), but somehow I will overcome this.

Day Four

I have decided we should become vegetarians. Hunting is much to hard and little Billy was beginning to look somewhat pale from malnutrition. Martha found a nice way to make grass and dandy lions that is quite tasty,but it gives me the winds something fierce.

Day Five

Little Billy broke his leg today. I felt the ladder was giving us an unfair advantage to get to high places. So while he was scaling the house to fix the roof he fell. I think he did quite well until the rain gutter gave way. Martha hasn't spoken to me since it happened and I caught her with a can of Baked Beans earlier also. I think she may be giving back in to the demon... I fear for her.

Day Six

Today has not been a good day. I was fired from my job after being late a forth time and voicing my opinion on everyones cheating ways. After I arrived home I found that Martha had left me and taken Little Billy with her. I can only hope that my lone example can be the shining star that saves the world from this demon. I have decide to have the electric shut off, because it gives me to much of an advantage over those without. So this may be my last transmission for a while.

Day Seventy-Two

I scrawl this testiment on a piece of bark I found. I can only hope that someone finds it and continues my dialog to the world. I hadn't realized the closeness of winter and without using the advantage of matches I find it much harder to make a fire... so far my tries have been unsuccessful. My food supply is almost deminished and in my weakened state I have trouble digging through the snow to find a possible walnut.

Day Eighty-nine

I beleve the frst bite has begun to eat my legs awey. I am havng problms focusing and I cant feel much in my hnds or feet. I have eatin my last sprig of grass annd have no enrgy to get up and serch for mor food. I can only hopee that one day my lttle Bily will read this and smile... cause daddy wasn't a cheater.

This testiment was found on the sprawled remains of this poor man frozen in his living room. He was also found clutching a keyboard and scrawled in the snow beside him was the message 'Turn it back on'.

OMG thats genious!
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

funcom

Funcom you know what this makes you?

COLD HEARTED KILLERS!

you drove this poor man to his death, your seven deadly now include

Sloth- A Chimpmunk could fix things faster

Greed- blinded by money, youve done nothing to fix this game

well you guys get the damn point.

i hate tv

i am sitting eating my damn food, when vagisill, kindly informs me there product isnt like a duch, it goese where you go, and helps get rid of wetness and oder.

Thats unneeded! we all know what it doese, i dont want detail around lunch time damn it!

And i had plans to masterbate damn TV damn TV!

hey

Well Argulance put this up already but in the fixer forum. Maybe Cz or Cosmik saw it and will read our posts again.
    here
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Talking

Excellent Post!!!!

Gave me a good laugh at work.
    Nightfear

Proud Veteran of Trinity

Deadbe

Thumbs up HAHAHAHA

OMFG, reminds me of the BOFH except your the victim.