Thread: Bunji Jumping with David Blaine

Bunji Jumping with David Blaine

I called David on his cell phone while he was up on that pole
    he kept it near his pee pee tube.

I asked him if he could help me move to my new apartment In Losfeliz, . and he told me he would stop by and asked me if i needed some extra boxes, I told him yah cause that would save me a trip to the super market

this one time in the super market I Went to that candy thing where all the candy is and you just open the tube and take the scooper and get your candy, well i put my hand in there to get some candy, some boston baked beans yummy, well while my hand was in there my jacket got caught on the littel plastic handle and I did not want to get caught with my hand in the candy jar so I broke the tube and the boston baked beans went all over the floor
    I then went to the cahsier and tolde them that the janitor did it and he was going to go after the gummy worms next if they did not hurry up and stop him, he janitors name was hosea or somthing like that.
    I ran out of the market after that, so next time you go to the market stay away from the candy and if you get caught blame it on the janitor.

And so... what is the problem you are experiencing that you need to ask about?

Thought not. Post in the correct area please.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Thumbs up hehe

Hilarious!

Keep up the good work Raven!

Hey this is not the wrong place

__________________________________________________ ____
    And so... what is the problem you are experiencing that you need to ask about?

Thought not. Post in the correct area please.

__________________________________________________ __
    That is quite wrong this is exactly where I should post this.
    WHy you ask ?
    Because this is the only place on the forum where i can post and not get kicked out or have them delete my post.
    So I will continue to post here untill I get kicked off.

thanks for your concern.

I suggest you post things like this in the Non-AO Related forum from now on. That's what it is there for. Thanks.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Question

Isn't this the non-AO related forum?

Guessing it was on another forum and Cosmick or Cz moved it
    Greywolff
    Proud member of theBlack Watch Regiment
    Murphy's Law: Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy more people to shoot at