Thread: New outdoor areas and more game content

Post New outdoor areas and more game content

Dont u think thew world o rubi-ka gets kinda repetetiv, Theres only sand, mountains and forrest, yes tehre are some cool locations, but i would LOVE, REALY LOOOOVE to have som more out door climats, Like WINTER for one (on a sand planet?!?! hmm, maybe far up north ey, gotta be cold somewere ..) New climats could bring new types of mobs/monsters to. I mean wouldn't it be great to kill a "Frosen OT clerk", or a "Ice Meduza" , maybe get a kick-ass hard mob on top of some mountian called "Cranky big foot"?.. .. well, maybe i'm a little far of now, but this game needs some humor to since it is an RPG. There could be so much more to this game, and ONE thing that many pepole have talked about is XP for DOING! not just xp by killing. but i wont go into that now.

Thumbs up

Some really nice ideas there. If we were ever to see them i bet they'd only come in an expantion though.

Post a link to this in the suggestions forums.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

I doubt there could be a cold climate on Rubi-Ka, even in the terraformed regions. Remember, Rubi-Ka has twin suns and the timeline even points out the incredible amount of radiation coming from it. So I doubt there is much to stop all the infra-red radiation from coming in. The only feasible place to have a cold area would be deep underground.

O ye

Like a BIG BIG BIG BIG Ice dungeon.. ..

Usually, if you go deep enough underground it starts to get real hot.

Now, some kind of underground tunnel system that's all sweaty, moldy, and dark that has been created by the Rhinoman Shaman's for their secret rituals could be neat.

hehe

I'm bored with sand and brown dungeons, lava and all that ****.. . Cant wait untill World OF Warcraft hits the stores.. in like 2003 :/

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    Usually, if you go deep enough underground it starts to get real hot.
    Well it depends on how deep you go. We don't know the make-up of the planet interior so the crust could be rather thick, allowing areas to avoid heat and probably have water which would make it real cold.