Thread: "Disgusting..."

Post "Disgusting..."

Quzjak threw aside thr RKT paper detailing the interview of the Radiman decoy assasin. He took a sip of his tea, then shook his head in wonderment.

"Disgusting," he repeated.

Draining the remaining tea, Quzjak stood up and walked out of the Newland Bronto Burger cafe. Just when he had decided to forget about the attempted assasination, he had seen the interview.

His good spirits after finding a high quality gold orb had been obliterated in the wake of the revulsion he felt after reading about another one of the senseless people on Rubi-Ka, another one of the people that made many cling vehemetly onto neutruality, including himself. Those ignorant fools who only wanted to kill any who were not exact clones of themselves.... very few in any faction had noble ideals, ideals that represented the true spirit of their factions.

Foremost among these, Quzjak believed, were Radiman and Ross. And, of course, most cannot accept that which represents something greater than themselves. Thus, Radiman and Ross, two of the only true clanners or omnis, were under assault by ignorant fools who calimed to be on their side, who in truth knew nothing but the gun.

Recent encounters with some clan leaders had led to philosophical disscusions that set Quzjak even more firmly in his beliefs. And when he had heard another neutral preaching an alliance of neutrals that would make them nothing more than a rogue clan, he had realized that everyone must follow what they believe, without false identities.

A sudden realization hit Quzjak, and he checked his chronical implants. 3:00. Swearing loudly, Quzjak thrust his fist at a nearby tree with a well placed punch, causing it to groan loudly. Quzjak had missed a very important appointment. Cursing himself under his breathe, he set of for Last Ditch to see if he could discover what he missed.
    Last edited by Quzjak; Dec 2nd, 2001 at 01:20:36.

That decoy assassination really ticked me off, too. I'm Omni-Affiliated, and I totally disown those assassins. And I'm not just saying that, either. Honest. I have a very low opinion of incompetents.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

what really gets me is

the assasin was in the Dark Carnival guild... a worse bunch of cut throats and vermin you're not likely to come across wearing any other badge.