Thread: Planet gripped in anarchy!

Planet gripped in anarchy!

Cathern sat in her office drinking a cup of coffee as was normal for her. It was a daily grind for her, sitting in her office, going over intel reports, requestions, battle summaries, ect. Certainly wasn't the most exciting way to spend her days.

*blink blink blink*

The cursor on her data terminal flashed waiting for some input.

*blink blink blink*

Yesterday had been an interesting day. Actually the last few days had been interesting but not in a good sense for most of it.

Daydream taking hold, Cathern's mind played out part of yesterday......................................... ..

Cathern opened a comm link...

"Nevver, this swimming pool in 4 Holes could use some cleaning."
    A female voice responded, "Don't you go leaving rings around the pool!" Cathern chuckled to herself, and started taunting the Omni enforcer and Division leader, hoping Nevver would show up, knowing Nevver was to chicken to come though.

They had bantered back and forth, Cathern making fun of the Omni guards in 4 Holes, Nevver promising to give the guards lessons in smack talk. It was obvious that Nevver would...never show. Letting the conversation die, Cathern headed for Meetmedere again.

Cathern didn't really expect to find anyone at Meetmedere. It was once a focal point of transportation, now, it was mostly a forgotten town. Still, Cathern patrolled it regularily hping to interdict the movement of the occaisonal Omni.

Sneaking into the town Cathern was amazed to see a skilled Omni there, someone worthy of her bullets. Moving in on her unsuspecting prey, Cathern let loose! Root, fire fire fire fire! The Omni lay slain, her essence already reforming in some Omni city no doubt. "Wasn't even a challenge....like killing a baby leet." Cathern didn't feel too bad though. It was a political zone.

Her comm crackled to life.

"Why did you do that?" The comm was coming from the engie she had just sent to reclaim.

"We are at war, this is a political zone." Cathern answered, humoring her.

"Oh...I thought the war was over." Cathern nearly choked at the Omni's words but explained the war was still going on.

............................snapping back to reality Cathern thought about what the Omni had said. Was she new to Rubi-ka? She didn't think so....she was a Master Engineer after all. Hmm...what could it be? Perhaps she was in stasis and didn't realize there was a war on? Well, the changes in the suppression gas system will soon abuse her of that thought! Anarchy had truely been the order of the day for the past few days.

"Oh...I thought the war was over" Cathern said to herself and laughed. I do belive the Clans need to try harder to make sure there are no more silly Omni such as this one.........

*blink blink blink*

Cathern went back to typing up a report.
    Last edited by Vixentrox; Apr 8th, 2004 at 17:00:00.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Did you clean the pool when you were finished or did you leave a ring?
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Im not sure if she left a ring or not Nevver...

She did keep mumbling though.. I still dont quite understand the meaning of it all..

Cyani notes Vixentrox pacing back and forth along the pools edge..

Vixentrox looking very focused and driven somewhat mad.. "My precious.. mmmm.. yes my precious.. she has to be here somewhere.. Where is my precious Nevver.. Those filthy Omni's I know they have my precious.. I will kill them all.. and get my precious Nevver.. "

Needless to say.. I was'nt sure what to make out of this and feared for my life and exited the area before she noticed me.

giggles.. sorry for the bad parody..
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans