Thread: Whompa's?¿

Question Whompa's?¿

Last night I needed to get to Borealis to do a mission.
    I didnt know how to get there so I asked for help and GM Ashed helped me.
    We got as far as Broken Shores, and there was ment to be a Whompa in Broken Shores that goes to Athens.
    We lokked all over BS (its very small town) but no whompa
    Can anyone tell me where the whompa is to Athens cause thats the only way to Borealis.
    Name: Scarmy
    Breed: Opifex
    Proffesion: Agent
    Level: 41
    Side: Omni-Tech

Name: Scarmy007
    Breed: Atrox
    Proffesion: Enforcer
    Level: 44

The wom pa to athens is far outside city of home, in a clan OP at Mountain Four lakes (Broken Shores area)

coord : 1005-3764, no guards

then you're in athen old (coord 373-210) and you have to take the newland wom pa (athen : 446-301) and finally borealis wom pa (it's easy, all wom pa are in the same place in newland)

but running in broken shores is dangerous if you don't have a yalm or 300-500 in run speed
    Idahoh - Adventurer

Synergy Factor

Forget about such long trips at lvl 9. :-) The omni whompa and the clan whompa in BS is in different villages. When u get old enough to grid u can grid to newland and whompa to borealis from there. :-)

And the Clan Guards will shot you on sight.

If you can't use the grid and don't want to do the walk through Broken Shores do the following:

Use the whompa in omni-ent to 4 Holes. Run north until you Zone. Then you are in Stret West Bank. In Stret West Bank is a zone called Holes in the Wall (somewhere northwest). From there you can Zone to Borealis. The Wildlife in SWB and 4 Holes isn't as dangerous as in Broken Shores. But for a lvl 9 it's dangerous enough But you don't have the Clan Guards on this route.

lol ill think ill stick to Omni for now
    sounds dangerous.
    Name: Scarmy
    Breed: Opifex
    Proffesion: Agent
    Level: 41

Name: Scarmy007
    Breed: Atrox
    Proffesion: Enforcer
    Level: 44

You could walk from 20K and take the ferry to Stret West bank and then follow the road to Borealis. No clan and little risk from mobs.

The easiest way for a low level OT to get to newland/borealis is to join Clan!