Thread: "Demoneyes" loose in Omni-1 Entertainment

"Demoneyes" loose in Omni-1 Entertainment

"Be on the lookout for anyone by the name of Demoneyes around the Omni-1 Areas. My General, Tisantous, has informed me that this 'being' is not from our world. He is distinguished by his black aura that is found surrounding him. He has claimed to be aiming to take the life of Unole, one of Rompa Entertainments most renowned waitresses. He has attacked myself, Demenzia, Barbile, and my General, Sephiroth05, along with countless others. If anyone is bittin by this menace, contact myself or Tisantous and an antidote will be given to you immediatly. Do NOT confront this 'being' alone. He is known to claw at the face, and then bite the right side of his victims neck. Be careful and contact any Kenleys if he is sighted. Trust us or not, its your choice."

Xserter sighs, leaning back in his chair, worrying about Unole, on top of the Kenleys coming trial...
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

Stefano looks to the little announcement made by the Kenleys. He perks his eyes slightly then types up a reply.

".. So what if some demon has run loose? I'd rather perish before him than to be rescued by a Kenley. Hell... I have lived this long.. what else could happen to me?"

Stefano hits the reply key and shuts down his datapad then taps a button on his collar and disapears with his Cloaking Device.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Scary monster on the loose in Omni 1....?

.....how....cute...*shakes his head sadly*

ha....

((As Antibody22))

Me and demoneyes have quite a hatred for eachother, hes not the only vampire around

*licks his fang ang grins*

I have confronted him about 3 times and I will stll yet look for him

Xserter, since I do not have the frequency to your private comm unit, I guess the public access data feed will have to do. I clearly question the sincerity of your concern towards Unole. Your passed actions would have anyone guessing as to what scheme you and the rest of the 'Kenley's' have planned. And yes, I did read that you were attacked also, doesn't mean you are not trying to find a way to benefit and profit from this latest "threat".
    Do not underestimate the power of anger.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Omni Mining Research Department

"Believe me or not, it makes no difference to me Cybrin, i'm just doing what any citizen in my position would do, and since we Kenleys have the 'proper' resources to defeat him, it would be in your best interests to contact us if you encounter this being."
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

Exclamation Public Warning & Request

**Initiates public warning and request through his datapad, transmitting the following message**

Citizens, Employees, and Rubi-kans, any encounters, attacks, or dealings with this figure named Demoneyes should be documented accordingly on this grid feed so his activity can be monitored and neutralized as soon as possible.

Please provide a detailed description of any encounter with the named individual and contact myself or any member of the Kenley Family soon there after.
    Be leary.

-Sid Tisantous Saar
    General, and Public Relations Director of "The Kenley Family," an Omni-Tek affiliated, and opperated organization.
    Publication managed under: "Saar Light Publications: Leader in delivering the corporate voice, across Rubi-ka"

*Yin recieves the odd transmission and narrows her eyes, then laughs uproariously.*

Ahhh... at least this menace will pass me over. This Demoneyes would not much care for the taste of me... If only others would find me so unappealing....

*Bows respectfully to the images that grace the nave of the Universal Church of Bootay and gives her companion an odd, sidelong glance. The enourmous redheaded solitus woman's smile is full of some private amusement as she lights insense in front of the hologram of a stocky, bald adventurer. The strange trader's voice is a smoke-roughened whisper.*

Nyx, my darling, if you could hear this, we could laugh together. Come home... I miss you. And as for you, little Miss Yin-Fu of the Omni, you have no worries tonight. No agressor may pass the doors of the Universal Church tonight or any other night.
    [SIZE=2]I would believe only in a god who could dance. *Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Contact Omni-Pol if seen, I will arrest him and see if theres any truths to the attackes and threats. I would recommend not taking the law into your own hands, even criminals have rights.
    Saxon1's Equipment
    General Of Omni-Pol Tower Command.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato

Thumbs down Nay

Originally posted by Saxon
    Contact Omni-Pol if seen, I will arrest him and see if theres any truths to the attackes and threats. I would recommend not taking the law into your own hands, even criminals have rights.
    The current law enforcement has proved time and time again to fail its citizens and loyal employees to the company when it comes to any resolve to impending threats and attacks.
    In this specific matter, any and all information is to be directed to the Kenley Family and its representatives.
    Thank you.

-Sid Tisantous Saar
    General, and Public Relations Director of "The Kenley Family," an Omni-Tek affiliated, and opperated organization.
    Publication managed under: "Saar Light Publications: Leader in delivering the corporate voice, across Rubi-ka"

Unole browsed the gridfeed at her terminal. She was attracted to one article in particular, more from curiosity than a need to know. Demoneyes. As she read she remembered…

----------------------------------------

Sunday, April 4, 29478

She heard a whisper from behind as she went about her duties at Rompa Bar. “You are in grave danger.”

Then later, Tisantous spoke to her outside Rompa as she was leaving to go home. “He has seen you... Unole.”

“Who, Mr. Saar?”

“He is coming for you... he creeps in the shadows where you sleep... be wary.” Tisantous placed a hand on Unole’s shoulder.

She shivered as a chill found it’s way down her spine. “Who, Sir,” she asked.

“Surround yourself with the most security you can find... you will know him by the red glow in his eyes. He is a demon.” Tisantous’ warning continued.

Unole shuddered. “Sir, I assure you, I don't know what you're talking about.”

“No. You don’t,” He told her. “But he knows of you. And he wants to claim you as his own.”

Unole shook her head in denial. “You must be mistaken,” she insisted trembling. “You must be mistaken, Sir. I am no one.”

Tisantous drew closer. “Oh no, I have the records on hand. There is no mistaking this character. When he sets his eyes upon his… victims… there is no mistake.” Unole saw him cringe slightly at the word “victim.”

Still she denied what he said. “No. I'm certain that you are wrong, Sir. You must mean someone else.” Her eyes began to shine with held back tears of frustration and fear thinking, “Not again. Please, no more.”

Tisantous sinister whisper continued. “I have done my part my dear... I have given you warning. I have already said too much. I can feel him near. I must go. Be well, and stay in the guarding light. Do not close your eyes for a second.”

-------------------------------------------------------

The remembrance passed and Unole shook her head. “Demons,” she thought. “Fairy tales to frighten children,” she thought and was ashamed of her own fear.

Still, the wound this creature had given Xserter just last Monday was odd in its nature, oozing green fluid before Tisantous “cleansed” it in such a painful manner.

She shook her head again to clear it of these thoughts, slapped the button that would clear her terminal and made herself ready for work.

Re: Nay

Originally posted by Tisantous

The current law enforcement has proved time and time again to fail its citizens and loyal employees to the company when it comes to any resolve to impending threats and attacks.
    In this specific matter, any and all information is to be directed to the Kenley Family and its representatives.
    Thank you.

-Sid Tisantous Saar
    Failed? Direct information to the kenley family?

Heh, we just cought four kenleys, who kidnapped 2 girls and tortured and killed a man. Crime is dealt with by Omni-Pol, quickly and correctly; and from what I have seen, you Kenleys are nothing but criminals possibly obstructing justice.
    Last edited by Saxon; Apr 8th, 2004 at 23:53:54.
    Saxon1's Equipment
    General Of Omni-Pol Tower Command.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato