Thread: That is not who I am....

That is not who I am....

Slowly she opens de door, step inside, and close it quietly behind her.
    She stops in the hallway and listens, but hears nothing, she’s alone, and her husband is still away.
    With tensed footsteps she walks to the bedroom and lie down on the bed, grab a pillow and hold it tight.
    Slowly big tears fall down her face, her whole body shaking. Finally she can let go, safe in her own home.
    “Don’t they think it hurts, hearing what they say about me?” she thinks to her self.
    She lays there, alone in the dark, feeling so dirty.
    “How can they believe that about me, they don’t even know me, but still they think they have right to judge me.” Tears keep falling.
    For weeks she has listened to people talk behind her back, pretending that she doesn’t hear, pretended that it don’t hurt, but it does, every word cuts deep into her soul.
    After a while the tears stop falling and dry up, but she still lay there on the bed, in the dark.
    “That is not me, I am not what they think I am.” She thinks to her self.
    “But what can I do to make them realise this? How can I make them understand?”
    Hours pass, and the sun starts to rise.
    She thinks of her husband, up there in Inferno, hoping he is safe, and wanting him to be home with her, and starts feeling selfish for wanting him there so much when she knows he is needed elsewhere.
    “Come home soon my love” she whispers out into the dawn light bedroom, and slowly drifts of to sleep, still in armour, still hugging the pillow tight.
    Rawenna -Proud General of Alpha Omega

"Royal bitch of the Clans"

Member of the CoT clergical staff

Simple words from a simple mind...

Your actions have spoken louder than your words.

You have written your legacy, now you must live with it.
    The Union - Neutral Org.
    ... Wardencraft ... - Neutral Atrox Keeper
    ... Gizmocraft ... - Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    ... Clobbercraft ... - Neutral Atrox Martial Artist

The Company - Omni Org.
    ... Boomcraft ... - Neutral Solitus Trader
    ... Blitzcraft ... - Omni Opifex Fixer
    ... Ragecraft ... - Omni Atrox Enforcer
    ... Traumacraft ... - Omni Solitus Doctor
    ... Voodoocraft ... - Omni Nanomage Nanotechnician

More videos coming soon on YouTube: BlockAndLode

you don't even know me

So by falling in love, after beeing dumped by a man that said he was never gonna leave me, you have the right to call me a slut to my face? you don't know me, or what I have been through, you don't know a fraction of the story, but still you feel you have the right to judge me and talk trash about me?

What i find interesting is that the only man with any kind of rights to realy be upset and angry is being curteous and understanding, even if a bit hurt.

This kind of smallmindedness is a good example of why i left the Clans to begin with.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Humor...

I find it funny that you were engaged, and less than a week after the break up of that engagement, you are madly in love yet again. How exactly did you rise to your position of power within the CoT? (/me grins) You say I don't know you, but my question for you is, how do you know that you don't know me? That being said, how do you know I don't know you? There is always someone around to hear a whisper, there is always an entity there to hear your thoughts and there are always eyes where you can not see that watch your every move. I wonder, when your little drama ends, your self-pity dries up and all the people you have walked on and used hold you accountable for your actions, what will you do then? Who will you turn to? Where will you go? The halls of the CoT echo empty, they always have, but they are nowhere near capable of holding the drama you carry around on your shoulders like a badge of pride. Xhairs, I feel genuinely sorry for you. I just wonder how you are enjoying access to the inner workings of the CoT...being that you are a corporate man now...
    The Union - Neutral Org.

The Company - Omni Org.

hmm.

Let me answer that. You never know when, how and with whom you will fall in love, you never do. And as for my position in the CoT, i reatched through hard work, having the right contacts and people recomending me for a job that no one else wanted.
    I have to my knowledge never steped on anyone to get to where I am. Yes there has been drama in my life, I am pretty sure there has been in every ones. But why you keep trying to use the tradgedies in my life against me, when I have never done anything to you is beond me. And to make it clear, Xhairs will have nothing to do with my job in the council, he may be my husband, but is a marriage of love, not of politics, and what i do in the council he will in no way be involved in.
    Last edited by Rawenna; Apr 7th, 2004 at 18:55:10.

Misunderstood...

It is not what you have done to me, it is what you have done to those who are close to me. Camaraderie my dear, friendship and taking up for those who you consider friend... Loyalty... Hmm... Perhaps those words are foreign to you, perhaps not. *shrug*

/me turns his comm off
    The Union - Neutral Org.

The Company - Omni Org.

Clasic way to "win" an argument if you are five years old. Doesn´t make me think any higher of you Headcase. And by the way, if i wanted influence into the Council, there are far easier ways for me. I married Rawenna because i love here, and she brightens my day more than the twin suns can ever do.

You say Rawenna hurt one of your friends, and nothing else. Care to say who and how? Or is it just a convenient excuse?
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

(Me shakes his head at headcase) Omni scum or not Xhairs is a good person. He has shown his true colors in battle and his love and devotion for his friends. When the true Evil of Rubi-ka Arises there is few others than Xhairs that I would want at my back.

"Do not hate the Soldiers of Omni-tek. Hate the ones they serve."
    We are all people on Rubi-ka In battle he is another Omni to me. But he is human. Unlike most brainwashed Omni. He has a soul a purpose in life, yet you hate him and Rawenna for what they do? Do not judge the induvidual.

-Kranden Sentinels Special Ops
    Last edited by Kranden; Apr 13th, 2004 at 19:25:24.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

I must say, allthough it pains me greatly, that I completly agree with Kranden on this one. Allthough I think Id rather have Xhairs infront of me rather than at my back.

Yes ,we are at war with eachother. Still we are gonna have to learn to work together when the need for it arises. None of us will win if were both obliterated.

Salute, Kranden.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Hmm...so much to say...

(/me grins like a pyromaniac watching a city burn)

Oh how the wounds scream with agony when salt is rubbed into the torn and mangled flesh of derision!

One at a time you fiends, one at a time...

First of all, I truly enjoy the fact that some of you have approached my current Organizational Leader, Restalker, and whined and complained to him about my verbal assault of truth and observations. The truth of the situtation is, he can no more control me than he can the winds that blow accross Rubi-Ka. I may work for the man, but I am in no way bound to obey and supplicate myself in front of him like some self-said god. Look at the name of the Organization: Veritas. Truth. Honesty. A wise man once said the truth hurts more than the lies, but the truth only hurts the one in admittance, the lies hurt everyone, and so we come to the replies.

Xhairs: Wake up kiddo, you were an afterthought. Warzell simply had the smart state of mind to step out of a potentially abusive situation before he became entwined in the web of the widow so to speak. Being used simply sucks, and he didn't want to be used... I turned off my comm's because I felt the situation was nothing more than a pity party at this point and a platform for the loud-mouthed blind sheep that pine over Rawenna and drama-addicted people like her. I felt it was time to let it go, however, now that you have brought personal comments toward me into the picture, I felt I should at least entertain you with a reply. (/shrug) You talk about someone ending a conversation by acting 5 years old yet your insult was infantile. Hypocratic much? (/thumbs)

Kranden: Boy oh boy you don't know when to shut yer skull-hole do ya? Mr Sentinel says an Omni Employee is a good person. I quote you in saying "Do not hate the Soldiers of Omni-tek. Hate the ones they serve." and in reply I say, "Oh, I do not hate the soldiers of the Sentinels, I hate the hypocratic stupidity and blind zealot styled way in which they carry out their barbaric justice and pity the mush-minded fools, like yourself, who have given in to the battle cry and hatred and empty angst that the Sentinels stand for." Never did I say I hated Xhairs, so please, do not make yourself look like an idiot by putting words in my mouth. If anything, I said I pity him for falling into the mess that has been presented by people who require drama in their life to function. You might want to put that Skull Helmet of yours to good use and wear it as a low-slung belt buckle so it can at least protect something of value... then again... perhaps there is no reason to wear it at all. /laugh-b /laugh-s /pointfor /giggle

Naefen: Please, look at the entire situation, learn everything there is to learn about the people involved at the center of this little pity drama and then come repost your views. I wouldn't get caught up in this if I were you, it will only give you a headache. /shrug

/me sets his Comm to take messages while he takes a vacation
    The Union - Neutral Org.

The Company - Omni Org.

Re: Hmm...so much to say...

I felt i had to make an input here...

Originally posted by Headcase
    (/me grins like a pyromaniac watching a city burn)

Oh how the wounds scream with agony when salt is rubbed into the torn and mangled flesh of derision!

One at a time you fiends, one at a time...

First of all, I truly enjoy the fact that some of you have approached my current Organizational Leader, Restalker, and whined and complained to him about my verbal assault of truth and observations. The truth of the situtation is, he can no more control me than he can the winds that blow accross Rubi-Ka. I may work for the man, but I am in no way bound to obey and supplicate myself in front of him like some self-said god.

This is surely disturbing headcase... You are actually admitting that you verbally assaults Rawenna... I dont care if your toons is the bully one or not... But to verbally assault another person is real low and in many places a crime. It appears that you takes this game far to serious and should really quit the game. I really beleive that FC should ban your account.

Xhairs: Wake up kiddo, you were an afterthought. Warzell simply had the smart state of mind to step out of a potentially abusive situation before he became entwined in the web of the widow so to speak. Being used simply sucks, and he didn't want to be used...
    It seems you are making assumptions here headcase...

I turned off my comm's because I felt the situation was nothing more than a pity party at this point and a platform for the loud-mouthed blind sheep that pine over Rawenna and drama-addicted people like her.
    Once again you are making assumptions based on no fact it appears for me...

Kranden: Boy oh boy you don't know when to shut yer skull-hole do ya? Mr Sentinel says an Omni Employee is a good person. I quote you in saying "Do not hate the Soldiers of Omni-tek. Hate the ones they serve." and in reply I say, "Oh, I do not hate the soldiers of the Sentinels, I hate the hypocratic stupidity and blind zealot styled way in which they carry out their barbaric justice and pity the mush-minded fools, like yourself, who have given in to the battle cry and hatred and empty angst that the Sentinels stand for." Never did I say I hated Xhairs, so please, do not make yourself look like an idiot by putting words in my mouth. If anything, I said I pity him for falling into the mess that has been presented by people who require drama in their life to function. You might want to put that Skull Helmet of yours to good use and wear it as a low-slung belt buckle so it can at least protect something of value... then again... perhaps there is no reason to wear it at all. /laugh-b /laugh-s /pointfor /giggle
    this was interesting.. Not only did you put words into Krandens mouth but you did also trolled him which isnt allowed in this forum by calling him an idiot and inclined several nasty things.
    Prepare for Battle!!!I... I see.... Aliens....
    Mrevil By Mr. Fli
    Mrevil My stuff
    Exxon
    And a few other alts...
    People dont kill peoples in Rubi-ka, Lag does!

Me getting mad angry at your feeble remarks headcase?? I think not.
    It is obviously you dear man, who does not know the people involved in his matter. If you would even bother to check some facts you would find out that I actually know some of the people involved very well.

((00c: I dont, however , see any reason for you to quit AO. If you are in-game in these posts.... I think its great ))
    Last edited by Naefen; Apr 15th, 2004 at 17:41:43.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

*chuckle* Don't worry HC, we know what's up. Those that have been subjected to it know the truth as opposed to those who get second hand knowledge. Anyhow, those of you talking that don't even know the truth, begin the bashings...watch me care.
    Aurust-MA

"I make an indifferent difference. I make it a point of being pointless."

Closing thread for flaming.

In Character or not, please avoid making nasty personal attacks.

Thanks and PM me if you have any questions.
    Forums Coordinator Rarevos
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations

Forums Social Guidelines