Thread: The Phantom Regiment

The Phantom Regiment

New guild for LOW lvl reroll's.
    - Clan
    - Rk1

I will put together a website /w more information l8er. we r looking for rerolls that dont have a guild, we dont want green n00bs styriaght from the BY tho. so for anyone that just rerolled and wants to have fun in a guild and grow it with us. send Schifter a tell.
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ QL 200 Implant Service!.. "You design 'em,... I do the rest!" ]

:(

no one rerolling that wants to join up? we rnt complete and total BY n00bs here.... dont be afriad
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]

The Drum and Bugle Corp

You wouldn't happen to be out of Rockford, would you?

no

this is acrually a paintball team in my area. i live in Birmingham, Alabama (USA). The team got 2nd place at the national tourny in liek '99.