1) Implants with Bow Special Attack are incorrectly labelled "Poison Resistance. Long term bug, should be easy to correct.

2) When you attack an enemy, then move to the range where it says, "Attacked by [NONE]", then move back into range of the monster, you are unable to iniate combat or fight it except with specials. I noted this several times.

3) Damage shields don't stack. Or at least not consistently. I'm not sure if they're supposed to. I have a ring that gives me a 2 point damage shield, and the Adventurer Firefly damage shield (which does 11). Occasionally the shield did 13, but only very rarely.

4) You are able to go over your NCU limit, in very limited circumstances it appears. I have 35 NCU and was running the following: Firefly, Brawl Exp, 1HE Exp, Lesser Wilderness Prot., Free Movement. I believe these add up to 42 NCU. No idea what the bug is.

5) I again ran into the bug where suddenly you are unable to loot corpses or use treatment kits until you zone. Very annoying, its still quite there, but rare. It'll be hard to reproduce. The one time I had it happen today, I healed using the Adventurer's Greater Heal, then quickly sat and used a treatment kit. Both healing messages appeared at the same time due to lag. After that I was unable to loot or use another treatment.

6) Some items cannot be moved to store sell windows from backpacks, but most can. Next time I'll try to take notes on which items, but it appears to mostly be some weapons.