Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2holes in 3 months

2holes in 3 months

/shout where are all the omnis ...(reply)...there all on the death star killing rebles ....../me logs out ....fades away

Re: 2holes in 3 months

/me logs in pushes button on light sabre =p

/me takes out his light saber and press's the button

*bzeeoow*

Time to die, scum.

/me says to Razers, "If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine."

Hay hay wait a sec, No damn ganking! hes mine damn it...

Jedis don't gank
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Good thing I am a nasty Sith-Jawa!

By the way, when we are on the subject.

http://165.91.107.14/atot/

Download the file of 110 megabyte and try not to laugh to hard.. there are people that are like this, really.

Modem-users: Forget it!

Talking I'll be bounty hunter

This way I have just great reason go around PK people ^o^

angepanties, you have to tell me how to get a screenshot link on my post. then when i kill you i can post it too :P

Triumph is great... the whole clip is great.

And yes, all the Omnis are in the death star.

Learn to feel the force of the darkside for powerful it is!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I doubt this will be this bad we getting many new players coming to this game now and well we have seen worse of AO and they are getting almoust nice product. I am sure they will stay.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Re: I'll be bounty hunter

Originally posted by Blanch
    This way I have just great reason go around PK people ^o^
    Do you know what the consequences of killing someone on your same side might be ? Outcast!!!

Who cares

I dont care that she is leaving. Hell I played FF VII for countless hours, so I dont need many people to have fun. But from what I see in the newbie hunting areas, they are as active as can be. I also see alot of midlevel chars too 125-175 around that I didnt used to see. Seeing someone like angelicnova leaves doesnt even make a ripple in AO. AO dont care who leaves. For the most part, unless your my friend or guildy, I could care less too. Im holding the door open for ya angel, and I have my size 14 waiting to kick ya in the rear when your 1/2 out. Beat it, and take the coat you ganked from us with ya.

lol..you guys are insane...

I need to find the link to the Star Wars Gangster Rap cartoon.. :P
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Talking yoda ownz joo!

As the jawas do wipits and ride tusken raiders, jaba is strokeing his wookie. The world is great when every ewoke can eat stromtrooper droplings in the open field. But when the jedi learn of this, all the Fetts will kill to have R2 shine thier boots.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Talking Bounty Hunter

be outcast whoever the victim for the person who hires me is Really looking forward to something new though. AO glimmers of light are dieing quick for me.

LOL you guys waitng for SWG...

But will it be any better then AO?

Heh sony promises that sony promises this. Working trade skills workings that and this.

And several servers with maybe 2k people on each at best time and 75% of who dont give a **** about pvp and of of those who want to pvp maybe only half ready for it.

Pluse game is about to be release they just finisheh fighting engine and alot stuff is still not working or about to be implented.

Remeber when i was playing EQ and people were saying that once Ao released Verrant will go buncrupt and close project but verrant released expansion pack was able to keep many coustomes and i ehard EQ2 is coming up...

Sure most of you "high" lvl people will leave but you cant say that its everyone. There a lot of new people coming and will eb coming and some willre turn or just stay.

Lets not predict anyhitng untill we see outcome.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Who wouldn't want to be Jarjarbinx99?

I honestly don't want to fool myself into buying a game on the buzz-words from a FAQ again. SWG will have to proove its worth.
    ~Lone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast