Thread: Quest for the elusive Worm Control Bands.....

Quest for the elusive Worm Control Bands.....

After spending the best part of 2 weeks flying around RK1 killing mobs, talking to NPC's and mercilessly interrogating every and any high lvl PC I've come across who looks remotely like they might have heard about this item or come across it, I am still none the wiser.

Dai-Galean says they're in the game, as does the GM I petitioned. Supposedly introduced in patch 13.5. If you follow the link you can see they come in various ql's http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=se...ol+band&nano=0 which suggests mob drop or tradeskill to me.

What I find astonishing is how an item that has been in the game for so long has NEVER been seen by anyone I have talked to. A lvl 200 I queried in LR dungeon the other night hadn't even heard about them. A +40 boost to intelligence for a ql200 belt would go a long way towards making my opifex NT a bit more viable. I humbly ask anyone that has any information about this item to give me a clue. If it's an item that may become uber-camped if its location is published on the open forum then /tell me privately in-game and give me some cryptic idea, anything so's I know I'm not spending my time in vain. This is driving me nuts and I've wasted a lot of time looking. Maybe if I joined an uber-guild I'd get a clue in a hurry:/

Thanks in advance for any help.
    NT's are Gods. No really we are. What are you lot laughing at???

Level 220 Clan NT. Proud member of JVC

My equipment

Oooo im intrigued ...

Im thinking they are either *extremely* rare loot off dungeon bosses ... or maybe off team mission bosses?

I'd love to help but i havent got a clue

Keep us informed please?
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

pfff they not in the game... they've been in the database since pre 13.5 and still no-one found em? heh.. not realistic.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Maybe they've got to be constructed outta some stuff. I've got no back to this, just a possibility. How many people really tinker around with tradeskills? Not enough i say.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

If they were constructed using more than one step, there would be intermediate items in the database. For example, the various stages in constructing the Triumvirate egg from Mantis Egg are listed here: http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?...arch&name=egg.

Creala,

171 NT RK2.

I know you have probally already tested this but maybe the sandworms near at the Wall in Tir drop them??(thats the only place I've seen them) Or maybe there is a mob of some sort "related" in some way to the sandworms??