Thread: WE NEED MORE HIGH LVL HUNTING SPOTS!!!! FIX IT bump!

WE NEED MORE HIGH LVL HUNTING SPOTS!!!! FIX IT bump!

Here is deal.

We have fun till lvl 120 last lvl possible to get good Xp from ACE camp or Mort.

After lvl 120 we turn into mission runners we run same old boring ql 190 missions.

Why? Becasue its much better then outside spots.
    Why its better, its in Broken Shores/2ok its fast easy XP and reward/loot.

Solution we need more outside hunting spots for high lvl gamers.

But not that its like medusas... which are as hard to kill as Real mean Rascal but give less XP.

Outside hunting spots should be as good as missions so player might chose.
    Why?

How i see good hunting spot.

Its far away from save lets say PW.
    Its in 25% zone so chance to be ganked
    Its harder to hunt monsters are stronger and might be some special mob appera times to times.
    It give more XP per kill then then monster who are same hard but in missions. To compensate traweling time and chances to be ganked and also no reward/chest loot.
    It also should be for lvl 120+ so people will get 60+k XP.

If you tired of missions lets bump it till they fix it we are paying for this game and funcom must hear us.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

*IF* we are lucky, we will have to pay for it. It's called an expansion. They have their hands in our pockets if we want more content.

now!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

I'm not there yet but i will be.

Arrow dyna-camps

Better hunting spots are on the way, not in 14.2, but maybe 14.4? Of course, they may turn out to suck... but if they get them even half right...

See http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=23956 for some more info...

SLAP
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Bump

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Im lvl 61, now how long before the outdoor hunting runs out do i have? Missions already nauseate me and those beautiful outbacks with no spawns would be great to hunt in but already im finding less and less...I know theres vults and then worms so i know i have some time yet but i was just wondering...

BUMP

Jeez I gotta say, who the hell wants to live in BS for 80 lvls?
    (That's if you plan to go all the way to 200)

There's no point in just doing missions and missions over and over again, so you can get to a higher lvl so you can do higher level missions..... etc.

More high lvl hunting, not sure about making it a political zone but.... just high lvl hunting, and other things fun.

Big bump.

We need more high level hunting grounds, some 75% and some 25% (25% should give more XP).

The whole idea of dynacamps sounds fun but to be honest, in the short term just littering a few more spawn points around the place for high level mobs and npcs would be a damn good start and probably wouldnt take long to do.

AO is becoming a deserted world - everybody is in missions. Sad thing is it's starting earlier and earlier. Used to be people switched to missions after outdoor hunting ran out. Now people in their 60s at 20K are looking for missions rather than hunting.

They're going to regret that come level 160 or so. What we need is probably three-fold

1) More spawns of higher-level monsters... preferably some reasonably-balanced XP/Difficulty-wise Orange-Red ones.

2) Places to save in the Artery Valley. The only save there is Hollow Mountain, which is Clan only and is right on the edge of the four zones.

3) A general boost to the XP of outdoor monsters. While missions provide a safe source of XP and an XP reward people will be drawn to them until they get jaded and bored. And by the time that happens there are no other options...
    Dest

bump