Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RELAX with the ~SoS~ Atlantean Event

Originally posted by Vixentrox

Oh....I forsee a visit from Omni-Reform in your future April......
    Nooo! No Omni Reform for April-sama! She didn't mean it... really...
    [SIZE=2]I would believe only in a god who could dance. *Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

They incarcerate, torture, then brain-wash employee's to be good little cogs in the machine I understand.....

Your words indicate fear Yin Koresawa.....as you should be for your dear April and yourself when Omni-Reform comes to get her...oh yes...but fear won't save you. Selling her out to Omni-Reform might guarantee your saftey though.........maybe....
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

They incarcerate, torture, then brain-wash employee's to be good little cogs in the machine I understand.....
    Oh yes ! I saw the same horror movie Not a good one.

Come on Vixentrox, how can you be clan leader and yet so naive...

I can see that propaganda is very active on your side of the fence too. Makes me think that our so-called oppressive corporation is not worse than your "world of freedom". Time to get your 2 feet back on the ground my dear...

By the way, is it not a problem for you to be entitled "Grand mistress assassin" and dictating people's morals at the same time ?
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

Originally posted by Everwatch

Come on Vixentrox, how can you be clan leader and yet so naive...

By the way, is it not a problem for you to be entitled "Grand mistress assassin" and dictating people's morals at the same time ?
    Hmm... Naive I think would be to overlook the fact that the clans and OT are at war.

I do not see any problem with her military title and her wisdom on people's morals. I think that assassins can be affective in war.. and I hope I do not have to remind anyone that they are employed by both sides.. because that wouldn't only be naive.. but ignorant as well.

OOC

OOC Post :

(( sorry but due to a death in my family I will not be able to host the RELAX with the SoS party.

After a brief discussion with the members of the SoS we decided that it would be best just to reschedual the party for a later date.

Sorry to all that was looking forward to attending

Player of Ghiggles ))

[Sad to hear of a loss, Gwen. Condolences.]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

( wow....sorry to hear that )
    Saxon1's Equipment
    General Of Omni-Pol Tower Command.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato

(Though I Role-play as hostile to SoS, the feelings do not trancend to reality. My sympathies to you and your family)
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

((Thanks Everyone

::: hugs::)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12