Thread: Virral Triumvirate Egg

Virral Triumvirate Egg

It says on the desc something like three perfectly cut gems.
    Does it really have to be the Soul Fragments and if so, why?
    In the database there is, for example, an item called "Perfectly Cut Gem", shouldn't one be able to use those!? If not, why?
    Anybody that can enlighten me on this!?
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

Oh, that's easy:

Because of the RDB gets parsed pretty much as soon as it hits testlive, it is difficult to make anything secret or that needs to be work out. And I wanted making the Triumvirate Virral Egg to be something people had to work out for themselves, rather than just go to Anti-Guardians and look at the description. So, the descriptions for the various stages of the egg are kind of vague in describing the look of the egg, rather than just spelling out that it is made of X,Y,Z.

Uh, thank you for the answer... I guess...

Still, you can cut several items that says in the desc that it is a "Perfect" something and also says that it is a gem. So, my question is simple: Is it only the Soul Fragments that works with the egg?

Thx for the clear answer Coco
    Just what I wanted to know...

Originally posted by blackmane
    Oh, that's easy:

Because of the RDB gets parsed pretty much as soon as it hits testlive, it is difficult to make anything secret or that needs to be work out. And I wanted making the Triumvirate Virral Egg to be something people had to work out for themselves, rather than just go to Anti-Guardians and look at the description. So, the descriptions for the various stages of the egg are kind of vague in describing the look of the egg, rather than just spelling out that it is made of X,Y,Z.
    So...is there anything in AO that is still undiscovered or have players figured it all out already?

Worm Control Bands are supposedly in the game yet have not been found/constructed.

Nobody has told me of the location of the Atrox-only clothing store in Galway.

Hehe ... yeah worm control bands are in the game. Most likely in the belt slot of an Ark.

On in the beltslot of one of his alts in some guild.

perhaps they spawnonce in a blue moon on sandworms
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!