Thread: Of Life and Death, my final Vision for Rubi-Ka

Of Life and Death, my final Vision for Rubi-Ka

I've published the last in my series of Visions of Rubi-Ka.

Read my final vision about the Dust Brigade attacks on the major cities of Rubi-Ka and my hope for a great future for all the people of Rubi-Ka.

Find the article here
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Re: Of Life and Death, my final Vision for Rubi-Ka

Originally posted by Sallust
    I've published the last in my series of Visions of Rubi-Ka.

Read my final vision about the Dust Brigade attacks on the major cities of Rubi-Ka and my hope for a great future for all the people of Rubi-Ka.

Find the article here
    Psst... Hey Sallust. The link doesn't exist!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Yeah. It points to a public datastore that has been taken down for maintainance. I recomend you file it at another place and try again.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

I agree that together Omni ,Clan and Neutral will beat the dusters into particles.
    However, united the clans will be the greatest force to be reckoned with you say.......
    With Omni Teks resources accounted for, I think maybe the Clans united would be almost as great a force as Omni Tek...
    But you have tried so many times to join the Clans. I bid you good luck on it but have no faith in your succes.

This is in no way ment as dis-agreing with you on the factions working together part though. The three must work as one against the Dust Brigade and similar threats. And yes, Im sure they are testing us.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats