Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who in here loves/hates Leets? And why?

as my good friend Ilikeleets said

I LIKE LEETS

they are best to talk to, they make more sense than some players

Pets or Meat

Leets remind me of the "Rabbits for Pets or Meat" scene in the famous Michael Moore documentary, "Roger and Me," and the followup documentary, "Pets or Meat". (Not familiar? Track 'em down. Especially if you're a clanner.)

There is nothing in this game as adorably cute as a leet. On something that cute and helpless, even the L33T-5P3^|< is cute and funny, like the Self-Destruct Mynah Birds in Shea & Wilson's Illuminatus trilogy. (A joke whose punchline is left out of the current print editions. Wah.)

But being the cutest, most adorable faunum on planet doesn't mean it isn't a nuissance species, of course. Consider the problem of feral cats in Australia right now.

No, it's rollerrats that I won't run past without stopping to put a 3-round burst through, grey mob or no. They'd be cute too ... if they weren't aggro, and worse, if they didn't make the only noise I've ever heard that's more grating than somebody's crying baby on a cross-country flight.

The following post is brought to you by Ms. Maul and is entirely OUT OF CHARACTER.

Leets are really, really cool...the Adv I play is a tree-huggin hippy and proud of it
    /me tosses the mic to her char and scrambles into a trapdoor on the stage

LEETS ARE PEOPLE TOO!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Leets rock

Now that I will probably lose a good amount of XP as AO crashes again the second day in a row when I am in the middle of a mission, fighting a yellow.. I thought I would as well add my though on the matter, as I am not able to logon again.

Yesterday I stopped and said hello to a leet, as I had a hilarious chat with greasy joints earlier. When I said hello, it replied "whats ur equip?", whereas my jaw dropped before I had to grin. I said something like "you´re cute", and the creature said something like "u too" or something. Kept it going for a minute or two and nearly fell off my chair laughing

Mind your steps

Yesterday i accidentaly stepped in some Leet droppings,only to discover when examining my boot that i had stepped on an actual Leet.
    Boy,did he look surprised....

Re: Pets or Meat

Originally posted by Brad, STL/MO

No, it's rollerrats that I won't run past without stopping to put a 3-round burst through, grey mob or no. They'd be cute too ... if they weren't aggro, and worse, if they didn't make the only noise I've ever heard that's more grating than somebody's crying baby on a cross-country flight.
    Um... why do the Rollerrats remind me of those Llamas in Ultima Online?
    Former EQ Cleric lvl 26, no relation to Bugs Bunny
    90 337 $0|\/|3 l337: It's not just for dinner anymore

Post COOL

Leets are cool to the people who aren't noobs. But to noobs they are a nightmare!

"Like is fun Death sucks"

Etnies level 60-70 agent.

Question Leets a Nightmare?

Etnies: leets a nighmare?

Except for the specials Ownz, Sandie, etc. they don't aggro at all. As a newbie char I went all out for Reets (5 credits vs 3 for leets and the same xp). The leets were only secondary targets to be shot if no reets were around. They never aggroed on me so I could even sit there and recouperate while they toodled (yes, IMHO leets definately toodle) on by me. I had nightmares about Roller Rats and that great big blubbarb that sent me rapidly to reclaim. But leets? Nightmares? Nothing but sweet dreams of cuddley, and in a pinch tasty, leets.

Now at level 84 I still love it when Ownz or Sandie aggro on me. It is so cute in a suicidal, Kamikazi way. Then they use thier threats, it just brings a smile to my face every time.

Having nightmares about leets seems to be the same, to me, as having nightmares about rabbits (except for those vorpal rabbits, the most foul and cruel rabbits you've ever seen).

So my vote still goes for the LEETS ARE CUTE, PROTECT THE LEETS except in an emergency then serve them with nice White wine slightly on the sweet side.

LEETiciously,
    Randalpho 84th Level Clan MP RK-1
    When I was a child I thought like a child and played like child
    When I became a man I put away childish things
    Wait .......... No I haven't, oh well

I love leets, all innocent and stuff. I only killed one leet, a bully named "Joo" in omni forest. I recieve a white bag from him, so i think he as an addict trying to score some chump change for his next bag.
    "I have a robot?"

Level 75 Omni Engineer-Atlantean

umm hate leets

They get stuck in my toe's when i walk on the beach.

Hard to clean up behind as well!

Talking Leets

I love takeing a leet doll and beating Ownz and supa leet to death with it!
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

does anyone know what a leet means when they say "fethers" ?

btw, i think FC should ditch all of the 'traditional' player breeds and make us all leet breed.

roxxor!
    BiggerDave - 93 Omni Soldier
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent
    Phetherz - 18 Omni Doctor

Unit member of Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations

I really like the taunts they have....

"oh yea, I'll get my main"

"I really like that sword"

those are the two I saw last night

Perhaps FC should make some unbelievably tough Leet & name it Uber Leet. Well you know they have Supa Leet and all.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12