Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who in here loves/hates Leets? And why?

Who in here loves/hates Leets? And why?

I'm sorry, but I am annoyed with Leets. According to the travel booklet, they're descended from fluffy furry bunny rabbits and are bloody irritating creatures. They breed like flies, eat mostly garbage near the settled areas, and they've picked up that annoying kewld00d speak. We're encouraged by Omni Tek to eradicate them on sight (along with the Rollerrat, another irritating creature)...
    Former EQ Cleric lvl 26, no relation to Bugs Bunny
    90 337 $0|\/|3 l337: It's not just for dinner anymore

Cool Leets

Kill them, kill them all...

Love em cos they never fail to make me laugh
    Hate em cos they do the leet talk stuff

Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

I love 'em - they are the cutest things ever

Im making a coat of leet fur - muahahaha!

I like the albino one tho
    ::Godkill - Forsaken Enforcer::
    :: Level 200 and rising ::
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

Wink

I love leets.

They are small and cut. They also taste like chicken when you run out of food.

I love them and use them to wipe my @ss in the wilderness after nature's call; their fur has great cleaning properties.

Thumbs up Love Them

Have to cast my vote with the Love the Leet Faction.

Omni Tek would want to kill anything that is cute and furry and survives without their explicit help

I think it is hilarious that Leets (one of the most pathetically weak creatures on Rubi-Ka) use Leet talk (one of the most pathetically adolescent developments in gaming). I think this is one of the best tongue in cheek humorous adds that FC has in AO.

I have put in my two cents worth wanting a Leet Doll, I still enjoy it when Sandy or Ownz attacks my character who is far too high a level for them to hurt. The "I ownz joo" and "I'll get my Alt" always bring a smile to my face.

Roller rats on the other hand are aggressive, dirty stinky slimely filthy, disgusting vermin that should be killed at every opportunity. The only reason I don't continuously hunt them down is that it would be kill stealing from lower levels. I love chests that have frightened Roller Rats in them so I can have Shasta (my attack pet) tear it up.

Well that is my opinion, feel free to disagree if you want to be wrong

Randalpho 78th level Clan MP RK-1
    I'm not Uber, I'm not l33t, but I am loved by my pets.

Frighted Rollerrat goes under the common name of "XPBALL!!!"

Talking Mhuahahahah!

I never suggested that Leets weren't hilarious... but anything that pathetically cute deserves to be liquidised - slowly...

Leets totally rock. I love leets so much that I love them enough to love them about 100 times over. Everyone should have a pet leet. Lemme tell ya, being a leet ROCKS. I mean, you get a +4000 to Cuteness bonus. I walk into a clan city as a leet and the guards are so charmed they just want to rub my tummy, not shoot me! EVERYONE should lurve leets. Feeling down? Hug a leet! They will coo and make you feel better! Doctors say hugging a leet enhances your damage output for 30 minutes! So go out there and cuddle some leets!

Rollerrats, on the other hand...

I'm proud to say we're IN NO WAY RELATED. Rollerrats SUCK. I want them renamed to Ugly XPBall. I got killed by one of those %@^%faces with 1k to level.

Off-topic: Can someone toss me a picture of Ownz?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Cool

I like leets, they are mostly harmless and when you run out of food they taste good.
    I even have two leet dolls.
    -Omnitek is your fiend
    Claybats the Sane
    Idahoe | Kalderon | Claybats | Meyna

Leet: It is a hampster with no arms. Kinda freaky. When it falls down it has to use its face to push itself up. They should all be removed and replaced with NightCrawlers. That would be nice, especially in the backyard.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Leet's are so damn cute. I wish I had one. One of the alive and kicking sorta one that could say "rrr uu nuubiiih?"...

Not to mention those other cool squiky sounds they make. Give me one I say! GIVE ME ONE!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

i love leets, nothing is more fun than ganking one in one hit. not usefull for anything else than showing off to n00bs by totally destroying one or two (or ten).

Talking

Originally posted by Telgi
    Leet: It is a hampster with no arms. Kinda freaky. When it falls down it has to use its face to push itself up. They should all be removed and replaced with NightCrawlers. That would be nice, especially in the backyard.
    Nah, lifebleeders, definitely lifebleeders....

Talking

Leets totally rock! That is one of the funniest damn things in the game. Plus - they give uber xp and are easy as hell. Go to the bronto oasis or the rhinoman cockpit at lower levels - leets are the best xp there and the easiest to kill. Santa leets were really cool around christmas time too - I even had a santa leet tell me, "stfu mofo!" - how uber! I didnt mess with him.

*EDIT - Forgot...I uploaded a screen capture of the santa leet talkin smack:

http://www.realillsoftware.com/ao/Sa...ks%20Smack.jpg
    Last edited by Feetus; May 22nd, 2002 at 19:44:26.

How dare you all talk down on the most precious creatures of Rubi-ka.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast