Thread: Several Engineer/pet annoyances

Exclamation Several Engineer/pet annoyances

I want to ask, if this only happens to me or if somebody else is affected. Furthermore this a sort of bug report, as I don't get answers to mails these days. (hint?!)

I have a lvl60 OT Engi (Vermeer). I regularly team with a good friend, who plays neutral chars. This results in the following problems:

1) Inability to buff my pet. Whenever we are in a 25% gas area, 4 Holes, Stret East, etc. I cannot buff my pet! I get the message, that I can cast only nanos on 'friendly' targets. Well, I can cast buffs (AC, DS, what-so-ever) on my pal, but not on my pet - cute, isn't it? I still can use the trimmers, but no nano formulas - doh.
    Some observations, that might help. I get the message, that target side is neutral, when I team with my friend - fine so far. But obviously my pet doesn't recognize this change and stay's omni. In 75% gas area (Clon****), I can buff my pet.

2) Pet's still loose the short time trimmer effects after zoning. (Energy to 'xxx').

3) I am pretty convinced, that the long time trimmers stay, but would like to have some sort of control -> /pet report. Could you integrate the actual trimmer settings into the report?

4) It still happens, that my pet get's attacked by Omni guards. Must be some weird thing with the trimming. This effect usually happens after finishing a mission and is unrelated to suprression gas area. Neutral guards never attack, OT's do from time to time. I couldn't track it down to a solid basis, but I guess, it's is related to the taunting trimmer and some Damage and Reflection shields I use on my bot. Very annoying one - already reported twice - no reaction.

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

an old bug
    nice to know its still around
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight