Thread: Team missions - missing quality

Team missions - missing quality

I have currently been on AO leave since about a year ago when AO had first come one and I was severely displeased with the game... yet enjoying its entireity the concept and all I decided to come back to find a year later it is still in disarray. I can live with the small setback it has yet find myself getting frustrated with team missions... many times have I gone into a team mission with a fellow player and it ends up to be a "noname item" whether if be an item or a person mission... If anyone else feels my pain with this please let me know so i dont feel like the only one with this problem...

Lightbulb Re: Team missions - missing quality

Originally posted by Keih
    I have currently been on AO leave since about a year ago when AO had first come one and I was severely displeased with the game... yet enjoying its entireity the concept and all I decided to come back to find a year later it is still in disarray. I can live with the small setback it has yet find myself getting frustrated with team missions... many times have I gone into a team mission with a fellow player and it ends up to be a "noname item" whether if be an item or a person mission... If anyone else feels my pain with this please let me know so i dont feel like the only one with this problem...
    I suggest re-install AO and patch throughly?

Sounds like something in the data files in your client is missing.

Thanks... I did have that problem when I was installing it... Just been a while since I've been back...=P